• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make N64 Main Menu Music an Option for the Main Menu Music

D

Deleted member

I find it strange that they went through the effort to add the main menu music from N64 Smash Bros into the game, but did not add it to the list of songs that you can choose from to set as your main menu theme. I can't even find a map that lets you use set it as a song either.

Did they just forget to add it to any of the lists?

Mapet

Smash Cadet
I just completed WoL and I was very disappointed to find that you can't use the SSB64 music in the menus. I'm hoping that it wasn't intended to be left out or they reconsider. I can't see why they wouldn't want it in there.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
If you think about it, it's the most obtuse menu theme out of all of them. Maybe since it's not really much of an actual song, they omitted it. It really meshed with the 64 vibe though, going from calm, quiet menu music to the more exciting CSS music at the click of a button. Which adds onto the weirdness, since you can use the 64 CSS music on Ultimate's main menu.

JMPG&W

Smash Cadet
Crazy question, how do you change the main menu music? The music selection is insanely diverse, but music settings doesn't seem clear.

OR can we not change the music to whatever we want?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
You have to complete WOL, as in get to the credits. Then you can see the Menu option in Sounds>My Music.

JMPG&W

Smash Cadet
Ah got it. Ive been so enamored with Online play since the game came out ive been saving WOL. I just started getting spirits off the spirit board a few weeks ago. So i'll start the single player mode soon. Thanks for the heads up!

D

Deleted member

If you think about it, it's the most obtuse menu theme out of all of them. Maybe since it's not really much of an actual song, they omitted it. It really meshed with the 64 vibe though, going from calm, quiet menu music to the more exciting CSS music at the click of a button. Which adds onto the weirdness, since you can use the 64 CSS music on Ultimate's main menu.
But nostalgia though.

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody knows if I can use the Smash Bros Brawl Theme on Battlefield or Final Destination Stages? I already finished WoL, and I see I have the music avaiable to change on the menu, but I can't see this music on the lists of Battlefield or Final Destination, and I don't understand why keep such epic song only on the menus.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Does anybody knows if I can use the Smash Bros Brawl Theme on Battlefield or Final Destination Stages? I already finished WoL, and I see I have the music avaiable to change on the menu, but I can't see this music on the lists of Battlefield or Final Destination, and I don't understand why keep such epic song only on the menus.
Sadly none of the menu music can be used for matches, I would have loved to battle with the English version of LifeLight.

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
I just completed WoL and I was very disappointed to find that you can't use the SSB64 music in the menus. I'm hoping that it wasn't intended to be left out or they reconsider. I can't see why they wouldn't want it in there.
Thats dissapointing. One stage I know called Poké Floats isn't in Ultimate. I still need to beat the WoL.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Guys, I think I understand stand now.
The 3.0 announcement is all going to be about the 64 menu being in my music. Oh and have that mode casted to the side as well, not that important.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Considering Ultimate is based heavily on prestige and nostalgia, it certainly is a missed opportunity. I'd perma-change it to N64.

Top Bottom