• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make CPU more "human-like" (input read delay)

SpherisCore

Smash Rookie
I have been looking around the internet to find a code to make the CPUs reaction time change (melee and brawl), however I did not find anything...

I'm not an expert and I don't know how AR or Gecko codes work, but if you have any knowledge on this and can create a cheat code to delay the reaction of CPUs by inserting a pause or something in the input reading please do!
You would be the hero of many people I guarantee (me first of course).

Thanks in advance

PS: please get this done I'm sick of those silly CPUs (and I can't fight humans all the time...)

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
I'm afraid there isn't any mod like that out there, and trust me, the amount of times that I play CPUs, I would have found one by now lol. However there is a mod (from what I heard) in the works that makes CPUs DI like humans so that pretty interesting.

To be honest, I would consider setting up Wiimmfi or Netplay and playing some human players on there.

SpherisCore

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately for various reasons my internet connexion isn't good enough for netplay ^^'
Yeah i know about random DI and techs, but unfortunately id doesn't remove the amazing perfect shielding and dodging CPUs are pulling off way too consistently...

I guess the problem will remain forever sadly ><

Top Bottom