• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Brawl Load Mods From SDHC Card (32GB)?

Bowser2001

Smash Rookie
Hello again, Smashboards. I have been attempting to create my own mod pack with textures, brstms and the like. As many a Brawl modder may know, the 2GB limit of normal SD cards is fairly oppressive when adding brstms. I had set out in search of a way to make Brawl read from SDHC cards and discovered the SDHC Extension 1.1 code by Bero. Naturally, I set out to use this code, but discovered that Brawl would not read any of the files from my SDHC 32GB card. My other codes worked, such as the Wiimmfi code, but not the File Patch Code. I had used the SDHC code with the instructions it gave, saying to use it with the FPC 3.5.1 by Phantom Wings and the Project M launcher (both of which I did), and it's like the code just wouldn't work with the FPC. I also attempted to use the same codes with both Gecko OS and MinimaLauncher, both to no avail. What i'm wondering is, what am I doing wrong, or is there another way to force Brawl to read from my SDHC card? I know for a fact there IS a way to make it read from my 32GB card because I have tried several mod packs on it, such as Project M or Smash Bros. Infinite, and both of them loaded files from the card, but i'm just not sure how to successfully pull that off for my own mod pack. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Top Bottom