• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make a fake leak

Do you trust any leakers other than Vergeben?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJutin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2432-2756-8217
They have been a lot of leaks that came out. Most of them are fake, but I think it would be fun to make a fake leak with real, possible character choices. I think this helps in a way because you have to think like a fake leaker and you see new character choices.

My Leak:
New Characters:
Bandana Dee
Steve
Karate Joe
Incineroar
Geno

Echoes:
Ken
Shadow
Dixie Kong

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Hi, ghostwriter for Super Smash Bros Ultimate's story mode here. The following will be revealed on November 5th:
  • Gandalf the Grey
  • Gandalf the White
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight
  • Benito Mussolini
  • The Blue Meanie
  • Cowboy Curtis
  • Jambi the Genie
  • Robocop
  • Terminator
  • Captain Kirk
  • Darth Vader
  • Lo Pan
  • Superman
  • Every single Power Ranger
  • Bill S. Preston
  • Theodore Logan
  • Spock
  • The Rock
  • Doc Ock
  • Hulk Hogan

But real talk, though: leaks all feel the same these days. It's always Ken. It's always Incineroar. It's always Geno. It's always Issac. It's always the same 8-10 characters, and for an "intentionally fake leak" thread, I'd rather we all had fun branching out from the same 10-20 characters everyone on this board and their dog suggest.

Last edited:

TheJutin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2432-2756-8217
Hi, ghostwriter for Super Smash Bros Ultimate's story mode here. The following will be revealed on November 5th:
  • Gandalf the Grey
  • Gandalf the White
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight
  • Benito Mussolini
  • The Blue Meanie
  • Cowboy Curtis
  • Jambi the Genie
  • Robocop
  • Terminator
  • Captain Kirk
  • Darth Vader
  • Lo Pan
  • Superman
  • Every single Power Ranger
  • Bill S. Preston
  • Theodore Logan
  • Spock
  • The Rock
  • Doc Ock
  • Hulk Hogan

But real talk, though: leaks all feel the same these days. It's always Ken. It's always Incineroar. It's always Geno. It's always Issac. It's always the same 8-10 characters, and for an "intentionally fake leak" thread, I'd rather we all had fun branching out from the same 10-20 characters everyone on this board and their dog suggest.
I don’t know I’m pretty sure you predicted the whole roster.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
hello my uncle works for Bandai Namco and he told me he met with Mr. Sakurai and talked with him about the following:

Spirits Mode:

okay so this will indeed be a story/adventure mode, closer to Melee but with more story elements and a combination of cutscenes that are rendered in CGi and in-engine. Levels are based on franchises with very few generic areas, and all bosses and normal enemies are from an existing franchise with only a few enemies and the final boss being Smash-original. All the villains have joined forces to take over the universe and it's up to the heroes to stop them, but you can recruit some villains by beating them at certain points in the story.

also these modes will be returning:

-Break the Targets
-Board the Platforms
-Smash Run
-All-Star
-Race to the Finish
-that coin-launcher game from Brawl

these characters will join the roster:

-Incineroar
-Ken (echo of Ryu)
-Porky Minch
-Toad
-Goomba
-Steve
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Isaac
-Geno
-Stanley the Bugman
-Balloon Fighter

these characters may be DLC but not all of them are confirmed:

-Slime
-Black Mage
-Sora
-Shantae
-Skull Kid
-Gengar
-Ms. Pac-Man (echo of Pac-Man)
-Wurmple
-Waluigi

anyway there may be more stuff as that's all my uncle can remember, and some DLC may actually be in base or the other way around my uncle wasn't sure, if he remembers anything I'll let yall know.

TheJutin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2432-2756-8217
hello my uncle works for Bandai Namco and he told me he met with Mr. Sakurai and talked with him about the following:

Spirits Mode:

okay so this will indeed be a story/adventure mode, closer to Melee but with more story elements and a combination of cutscenes that are rendered in CGi and in-engine. Levels are based on franchises with very few generic areas, and all bosses and normal enemies are from an existing franchise with only a few enemies and the final boss being Smash-original. All the villains have joined forces to take over the universe and it's up to the heroes to stop them, but you can recruit some villains by beating them at certain points in the story.

also these modes will be returning:

-Break the Targets
-Board the Platforms
-Smash Run
-All-Star
-Race to the Finish
-that coin-launcher game from Brawl

these characters will join the roster:

-Incineroar
-Ken (echo of Ryu)
-Porky Minch
-Toad
-Goomba
-Steve
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Isaac
-Geno
-Stanley the Bugman
-Balloon Fighter

these characters may be DLC but not all of them are confirmed:

-Slime
-Black Mage
-Sora
-Shantae
-Skull Kid
-Gengar
-Ms. Pac-Man (echo of Pac-Man)
-Wurmple
-Waluigi

anyway there may be more stuff as that's all my uncle can remember, and some DLC may actually be in base or the other way around my uncle wasn't sure, if he remembers anything I'll let yall know.
My boy wurmple better make it in

The Animator

Smash Journeyman
My friends grandfather worked as a Janitor at Nintendo, he was recently laid off so he has been revealing stuff he overheard while working there. This is what we have left for Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Number 69. is Buzzwole
Number 70. is Super Mario Bros. movie version of Big Bertha.
Echo fighters:
Amy Rose with Sonia The Hedgehog alternate skin as a Sonic echo.
Dan Hibiki as a Ryu echo.
Leo Luster as a Donkey Kong echo.

Waluigi is free DLC for anyone who pre-orders Waluigi's Taco Stand Expanded Edition for Nintendo Switch; At a later date he will be available to purchase for the price of $24.95.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello, my name is TotallyLegitLeaker from 4chan. My distant cousin works at Nintendo, and he has legit information on who the final characters for Super Smash Bros Ultimate!
The final newcomers are Ragna from Blazblue and Sol from Guilty Gear. Why? Because Sakurai likes anime that's why. Why else do you think Fire Emblem has so man sword users?
Spirits mode is not the next Adventure Mode, Subspace Emmisary, Smash Run, or anything like that. No not at all. Instead, Spirits mode is a mode where you can raise cute little adorable chibi versions of Smash characters as you raise them to be the best Smasher ever! What? Was that not what you were expecting? Too bad fam! Have this Smash chibi pet raiser mode instead lol.
And all of my sources are 100% legit. If you don't believe me, Bayonetta is the next character on the blog.
Also, Veggieband is a fraud. Don't believe him, believe me. I'm not a troll at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Believe me or not I don't care, okay kiddies my sources are the same as Vergeben's so this true,
Let's start with the characters.
Newcomers
Goku
Geno
Tails
Steve
Incineroar
Doomguy

Now for echos
Gohan
Metal Sonic
Darker Samus
Even Darker Samus
Darkest Samus
Pink Gold Peach

Spirits is a mode where you play as Death and you run around on a giant map for 3 minutes and chase around characters not unlocked yet and have to steal their souls to unlock them, only catch is you have to spend coins you get exclusively from Smash Tour to play a match of Spirits it cost ten Smash Tour coins to play a match of Spirits, you get one coin per Smash Tour game.

Oh yeah and triping is coming back, the reception for this game so far is too positive, Sakurai is a bit of masochist and likes the harassment online.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
my leak:
Hi
I'm the King of Nintendo, I rule over all those people who work on your favorite games, and my uncle created Pong.
Since I'm bored and nobody can fire me because I'm the Great King, I decided to reveal you all the remaining characters to ruin the surprise and kill the hype.
If you don't believe me, I'll just say this: This week they'll do at least one "character of the day" post on the blog, maybe even more, I don't know who it will be but that's already a proof right?

The remaining newcomers are:

On the box:
-Incineroar
-Ken (echo)

On the disk of the game:
-Adeleine & Ribbon
-Geno
-Wii News Channel's cat
-Karate Joe
-Balloon Fighter
-Dark Metaknight (echo of Metaknight)
-Dixie Kong

In the instruction manual:
-Dark Mario (my source, myself, said that this is a Smash exclusive character made by Sakurai himself)
-Onix
-Tingle (Balloon Fighter semiclone)

DLC:

-Tabuu
-Krystal (The assist trophy is a faker, it's Ditto)
-Crash Bandicoot
-Steve
-Peppy Hare (echo of Fox)
-Slippy Toad (echo of Falco)
-Chrono

Notice that I placed Adeleine & Ribbon in this leak, that's because it's my most wanted newcomer and if I put them in a leak, people will believe that they're in the game for real, and they'll become more popular, more supported and all... I'm so smart lol
That's how leaks usually work.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I don't care if you believe me or not. In fact, I'm totally not a tsundere, baka! Vergetable and that other leaker are false because I said so. I'm the only one with credible information. Also I hate the smash community **** them I'm only leaking this because I feel like it baka! Also the next fighter on the blog is the die from Mario party now give my post attention until the blog updates! My left foot is a hacker at Nintendo who does epic stuff and hacked the files for the game and found all the characters!!!! Here is the gamer list

Newcomers:
1. Farfetch'd (wtf character)
2. Mrs. Game and watch (joke character)
3. Dante (from the devil may cry series)
4. Marth tow (not echo, the sequal)
5. Bubsy (funny character)
6. Regie (character character)
7. ?????????? (Oooo super secret fighter!!)

Echoes:
Ken is not an echo even though that screenshot leak is irrefutable
1. Olimar without his helmet
2. Dark link (I know he's a costume, it's a lie)
3. Dark Zelda (not Hilda)
4. Shadow Mewtwo (spooky)

Spirits is a mode where the smash crew takes a shot every time a fake leak happens. There's also a minigame where they make their own liquor.
There is also DLC I know about for some reason. Jino is the first one, don't know who that is though!

(Also I am unsure if this is allowed in this thread considering it's meant for realish fake leaks, but it seems similar to what others have been doing)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I work for Nintendo and is totes not Zinith, even though I use the same patented ellipsis. Here's the remaining newcomers...

1. Boshi

........and that's it. And I'm so totally not gonna use Zinith's Yoshi emoji

:yoshi:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Okay bois and gois, here's the names of the newcomers that will be revealed on October 32nd:

Unique Fighters

69: Bubsy
70: The King
71: Morshu
72: Jar Jar Binks
73: Brash the Bear
74: Weegee
75: Lester the Unlikely
76: Shrek
77: Donkey

Echo Fighters

2e: Kiddy Kong
3e: CDI Link
17e: CDI Zelda
63e: Waluigi
65e: Dragon (from Shrek)
67e: Wart

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The Gen VII Pokemon is not Decidueye, Incineroar, Lycanroc, etc. Instead, Sakurai thought Cosmog had the most unique moveset potential with its not-staying-in-the-bag-ery.

Echo items are making their debut alongside echo fighters. Showing both Kanto and Alola Vulpix was meant to be a teaser of this.

Fighter #70 is Luma by itself. There will be no patches or DLC. Never ask me for anything ever again.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Why can't the poll have an option where I don't trust any leaker...? Oh well!

Anyway, I am the one true leaker.

There will be a Direct in Mid/Late November. It'll start with a trailer showing off fighters and the big story mode.
Trailer: Meta Knight will fight Kirby and have his mask kicked off. Going to pick it up, SKULL KID reaches it first. Laughing, Skull Kid plays with the mask, Meta Knight picks up his sword but is hurt by Skull Kid's dark magic. So one of his friends rushes to his defense! BANDANA DEE jabs at Skull Kid with his spear! Bowser then holds back Bandana Dee and other villains like King K Rool and Ridley begin terrorizing heroes will Skull Kid, angered, raises into the sky and screams for the moon to start its fall. But then, opposite to him, a silhouette in front of a Golden Sun appears. ISAAC. He fights and stuff, you get it. The match starts to look even, but it's not enough, the moon is falling, heroes won't make it in time, but many start to wish upon the stars... One gently glides down and possesses a puppet. GENO arrives! He dabs and jumps, ready to help!

The trailer is done. Sakurai looks amazing, sitting in an office that appears to be like uhh...I don't know how to describe...uhh...he's like, literally in Banjo & Kazooie's house, okay? Then the direct will go in details for these characters, their gimmicks, cute details, a Golden Sun stage, music, all that! Then it explains the story mode further, how you can co-op, how the cutscenes look cool, how enemies are from Smash Run and new ones too, areas and enemies here are actually from games instead of being original! Including Dracula, Rathalos, and woah, it's Dr. Eggman! Poor Sonic has to fight alone? No! SHADOW, as an echo fighter debuts! And uh-oh, looks like King K Rool has kidnapped Donkey Kong again! Diddy also has to fight alone? Nope! DIXIE KONG is his echo and is a big help too! Though they're both echos, Shadow has a Mewtwo-ish teleport for his up-b and Dixie has Donkey Kong's up-b. The hitbox is copied and pasted but she spins her hair instead of her arms!

Then hopefully, uh, I mean definitely, I'm an expert leaker, it goes into Melee-style specific Target Tests with an awesome new remix and the original theme, Race to the Finish is also back, and looks like Metal Mario as a miniboss is back and he commands the fighting polygon team from 64!

Then it'll go into Online which'll be a whole thing, but the big one is that there'll be actual rankings and profiles! All the personal records will be available to view and share, and your profile shows your favorite characters and stages!

Then the presentation will start wrapping up by saying the launch date is soon and that they had some more ideas that didn't make the cut. But, thanks to DLC, echo fighters will be released in waves similar to how Mii costumes were! They won't show any explicitly, but since I'm an expert leaker I can say that these will include Ninten, Impa, Funky Kong, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, Ken, Akuma, Louie, aaand mooore! Alt costumes for Miis and other characters will also be teased, like Link's Gerudo disguise and Peach's wedding dress from Odyssey for Mario! Detective Pikachu and Yarn Kirby also shown, those four important Smashers will be shown together as the first wave of special costumes! But only as concept art, if it was finished it would be included in the base game, but they simply isnt ready yet.

Then Sakurai'll say bye basically and then BANJO KAZOOIE trailer.

Then Sakurai will return and say "Goteem! Oppa Damn Daniel style" and do the fortnite dance.

So, long story short:
Geno, Skull Kid, Isaac, Bandana Dee, Banjo Kazooie, Shadow E, and Dixie Kong E
Online and Story+Other Singleplayer
Teases for DLC Costumes and Echos

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This thread is no different than making a wishlist thread, which of course, already exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom