• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majora's Mask Yong Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeKevin

Smash Rookie
Alright, hear me out. I just woke up, haven'd had coffee, but I feel this would be a fun idea.

So each LOZ character represents a different zelda game (more or less).

1. Link & Shiek(?) (BOTW)
2. Toon Link (Wind Waker)
3. Zelda (Triforce of the Gods)
4. Ganondorf (OoT)

And then there's young link. Who can either be Ocarina of Time (OoT) or Majora's Mask (MM) techincalllllyyy if just based by the characters "child" model: he does have the deku shield which would mean he's OoT, but just go with it. But what if he was representing MM, and so instead of him having down B as bombs, he'd transform with the three main shapeshifter masks, similar to the pokemon trainer. So he would go from deku -> Zora -> Goron.

Ultimately, this will never happen, and theres a lot of flaws in it, but I just thought the idea would be fun to see what others would think and what specials you'd give each one.
(or just call it dumb, whatever is cool really.)

For example:

Deku:
NB: Charge up bubble
SB: throw a deku seed
UB: Use flower helicopter
DB: Transform

Zora:
NB: Charge up zora fin blades
SB: Dolphin flip (would act like ZS and Sheiks DB)
UB: Magic water blast dash (DI)

Goron:
NB: Charge up punch
SB: Goron Spike Roll Out
UB: High jump (much like KingDDD, but rocks would come out of the ground when he lands)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
There are other rooms for dream content. This room is for discussing the actual Young Link as he is in Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom