• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just putting it out there for potential OOS'ers coming to this, flights are still cheaper than usual -- grab a bargain flight to Brisbane -- you can still do RT's for under $100

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
in other news, tibor still hasn't booked flights or bought a controller, so i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he won't come. just a thought.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Pretty sure Luigi Vs Marth is 80:20 Luigi's favour.

Nova, $6.95 money match in Brawl or Melee.
Melee because I cbf with Diddy; always lose that M/U.

Attila do you have a Melee teamate since your brother ran off with someone else?? ^_^
I need one...

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Tell him to book flights and buy controllers or I won't house him =P

I got a spare controller if he needs it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
AFAIK me and Cal still have room for 2 people in our hotel room then. Right across from the tourney, Fri + Sat nights. Step Right UP :D

Remastered

Smash Lord
in other news, tibor still hasn't booked flights or bought a controller, so i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he won't come. just a thought.
I bring 4 controls to each tourney, 3 of which are new. He won't have trouble getting a control, plus he has a $5 MM against me which will pay for some of his flight when he wins. Always good prize money for 1-3 too.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I'm going, flights need to be booked. Attila booked his own and not mine *sigh*.

tibs7

Smash Champion
You didn't like want to call me and ask, or just even msg?

Any time Friday, leave monday whenever, I think I told you this.....

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll team with you Nova.
Also, my MM offer still stands.

Also MT God, send me a PM about the details of what you're up to accommodation-wise. I might be interested (MIGHT).

EDIT:
Jei, I'm thinking of cutting in on that action. Will have to discuss with ze missus first.
I should have a few spare g's by then.

EDIT: But if we do go, we should get MORE people to pile into the room Genesis style.

@4 people: $87.5
@5 people: $70.0
@6 people: $$58.30 --- That's less than $30/night pp.

You're right near the venue. Busses go by there frequently (or the stops would be close enough to it) that head into the city til late at night. Enjoy Friday, come back, don't have to travel far for tournament.

Only if you don't mind being cramped though.

Top Bottom