• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
$50 Bo3 poke floats fox v pichu
$50 Bo3 pichu ditto on w/e
I'm not made of money, as you people love pointing out, I am only 15. So I'll have to decline $50 money matches.

Kk fox falcon on floats, prob the most unusual offer I've had.

You know falcon is actually quite good on moving stages also?
I'm aware he is good on moving stages, yes.

I honestly don't even expect to win.

If I manage to bring you down to 1 stock though, simply by camping, and then we play on a starter stage and you 4 stock me, do people agree that is enough proof that this stage is broken?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Lol Grim you dont really know who you're dealing with...Rob is the motherflippin rhymenocerous but yeah ill bet on Rob however much you can afford.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I see your point grim but I'm just saying that the stage list we have will barely affect the outcome of the tourney because the top players are always the top players ATM, and the really gay stages don't have much influence, if anything it usually comes down to the starters anyway.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I whole heartedly 100% believe that the stage list was made up on the spot with zero thought or discussion on all possible scenarios over the last 8+ years. But I know exactly what I'm talking about and everything should be exactly as I say. Being as all knowing as I am.

Thats pretty much all you've been saying.. and mm me bish

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I see your point grim but I'm just saying that the stage list we have will breezy affect the outcome of the tourney because the top players are always the top players ATM, and the really gay stages don't have much influence, if anything it usually comes down to the starters anyway.
That is because you guys aren't gay enough to pick the gay counter-picks :p

Beast, I've provided logical reasoning for every change I have suggested and it's not like I'm an outlier, the majority of places have Poke Floats banned.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Ive had plenty of tourney matches on corneria, floats, mute city and brinstar. Scrubs likes brinstar, antho tried fox on corneria one tourney lool,and there's that one time dif tried to camp the platform on japes with fox....looool.

Cadmann you're such an ***.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Random Stage List
Fountain of Dreams
Dream Land
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story

Counter Stage List
Pokemon Stadium
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Kongo Jungle
Mute City
Poke Floats
Corneria

wow, that is **** (especially with just 1 ban). just give me the trophy olololol

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i love taking people to gay stages with gay tactics. doesn't work against good players though, 'cause you need a lot more than gay strats and a good character, mostly because they also have access to a good character and are probably better at gay strats.

S.D

Smash Master
Ugh

DIdn't get anything out of the last thousand pages of sheit cept:

Wtf with everything being best of 3.. thought it was standard for all semis and finals to be best of 5

Too many lame CP stages.

I want MM everyone.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
The only one I don't like is corneria because of the random lasers, I don't understand why that was ever legal. The others are all set obstacles and stuff.
battlefield edges
yoshi's cloud
dreamland wind
fod platforms
even the neutrals are buggered mate lol

but yeah dgb ruleset is the ruleset to rule them all

Top Bottom