• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

NateM926

Smash Rookie
Just going off of what the person above me did.

Alias: NateM926
Games: Mostly P:M, some Melee
Mains: Mario Project M; Fox Melee
Email: NateM926@gmail.com

Would love to play with some new people. I've hosted a (casual) tournament at my house where around 15ish of my buddies came. Out of my friends I am the best, but most of my friends are not very serious either. Hit me up if you wanna chill and play. Trying to get more competitive before I head up to Orono for school next year.

Dudex11a

Smash Rookie
I've kinda been stalking this thread for awhile now so I think it's about time for me to post something.

Alias: Dudex
Games: I really only play PM but I do a little Melee
Mains: Squirtle, Lucas, Wolf, Fox

Flush 5

Smash Cadet
I don't have FB, but I live in Burlington. Primarily play PM with a few guys who enjoy it but aren't too good nor care to learn to get better.
I just played Smash 4 last week with a few guys from VTech who said they used to play with you Bstuk. Sounded like they hadn't been playing as much lately, nor have I... I occasionally return down to Lebanon, NH where some more skilled buddies of mine live. It'd be awesome to get a tournament together, but it's always tough to get everyone to commit. I don't have weekends off for instance.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I don't have FB, but I live in Burlington. Primarily play PM with a few guys who enjoy it but aren't too good nor care to learn to get better.
I just played Smash 4 last week with a few guys from VTech who said they used to play with you Bstuk. Sounded like they hadn't been playing as much lately, nor have I... I occasionally return down to Lebanon, NH where some more skilled buddies of mine live. It'd be awesome to get a tournament together, but it's always tough to get everyone to commit. I don't have weekends off for instance.
There's a melee tournament in Lebanon this weekend you should come me and Bailey are gonna go

Flush 5

Smash Cadet
I'm working... Next weekend I might have off, but that doesn't help. Sorry I'm so lame

HeroKiller0

Smash Rookie
Tag: LoLFree
Melee Main: Depends
Smash 4 Main: Depends
Contact me on here, can't travel, but would let someone into my home to play

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Sup HeroKiller0
Moving to NH Hanover soon (July 2017
Tag:R0H
Melee Main: Puff, Fox, Falco

Lets plays some netplay (especially as soon as FM supports Mac, soon)

Smashboards will never die!

Top Bottom