• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 11 Results

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Low Tier:

1: KoreanDJ ($30.00)
2: Pine ($15.00)
3: Skler ($5.00)
4: Banks
5: Purple Cobra
5: Orky
7: Harvey Birdman
7: CogSmooch
9: Emacee
9: Keto

Teams:

1: Fake Rush Hour (KoreanDJ and Jinx) ($84.00)
2: Take the Duck!! (Darc and Dazwa) ($42.00)
3: Pup N' Suds (Pine and Skler) ($14.00)
4: Fleshwang (th0rn and Banks)
5: Squirrel Masters Nut Powder (Purple Kobra and Alandorf)
5: Team Futanari (BoxManX and Larx)
7: Team Punching Babies (CogSmooch and J-Norm)

Singles:

1: KoreanDJ ($189.00)
2: Darc ($94.50)
3: Bob Beng ($31.50)
4: th0rn
5: Dazwa
5: Jinx
7: **** Tom
7: Pine
9: Orky
9: Banks
9: Harvey Birdman
9: Skler
13: Yandr
13: Iron Chief
13: John
13: Schweppes
17: CogSmooch
17: Larx
17: J-Norm
17: Keto
17: Boxman

I'll post shoutouts/brackets/send tournament file to nealdt/etc. later

Also, some feedback on the venue would be nice as well. Should we run the next MST there?

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
The venue was pretty good Dawza, closer to nh=gewd.

Shoutouts:
Cog- nice team action. Too bad we sucked. It was fun though
Boxman- I hate you and your mutant controller. Just kidding, I want your babies. Good stuff
Banks+ Th0rn- Thanks for teaching us NH gangstas about the proper etiquette in a parlor: swearing > not swearing
Tom- Please keep your boobs inside your shirt at the next tourny. Nobody wants to see that
Dawza- I know you were afraid of me rocking you, thats why you decided to friendly Pine after one game. Yeah I said Dawza. Get over it
Kais- Glad you could make it. It sure was worth getting off of work I bet.
Everyone else I forgot- sorry, I'll make it up to you at the next tourny.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Shouts:
Boxman - thanx for the controller, its way better than my wavebird!
Banks (&Th0rn) - some good matches in the teams tourney and in friendlies EXTENDER R00LEZ!
Cogsmooch - we had some good friendlies and sheeet, showed you the power of lvl 8 marths in teams
Pine- concrats on beating sky
sky - better luck next time
Dan (purple cobra) - team Squirrel Master's Nut Powder rocks and the extender is the key to victory and leaving tournaments for other tournaments that get cancelled is always fun too!
justin - friendlies were sweet, and now that i won yet another money match against you, you are racking up quite the bill. i dont know how much longer i can keep you on credit
blue link (not skler) - the one friendly we had was fun
everybody else - well hope to meet/play against you guys in the next tourney

Emacee

Smash Ace
I'd like to give a shout out to Shout™ and all cleaning products everywhere.

But really all of you guys were great.

Skler

Smash Master
Extender is too good.

Shoutouts and such:

Darc- You beat me 4 times in ONE tournament! How does such a thing happen? Nobody knows. Enjoy your monies.

Dazwa- You beat me 3 times. Good job running the tourny though except that one reading error, but that let me play more games so it's all good.

Pine- Every tournament we play each other earlier and earlier, I assume next tourny we will have to play each other first round.

Yoshi's down b/purple cobra- Shame you didn't get to enter the wing eating contest. Also, extender.

Banks- We all know that random usmash > everybody in teams. Good **** at tieing with me in singles, some day I hope to be cool enough to hang around pizza parlors and swear.

Harvey- Good **** tieing with me in singles too. Your bowser should have won low tier.

Alandorf- Remember the chain next time, also the YU-GI-OH hat. I needed that hat!

J-n0rm- You're shiek is getting better. It's gunna take MST12.

Emacee- I think we talked about Pokemon.

Everybody who talked about Pokemon- I assume you will all go to MST12 and resume our conversation.

Schweppes- I am now the Maine chess CHAMPION! Also, next big tourny we get to chess MM. MST12 will be two days!

Cogsmooch- Good friendlies.

KDJ- Hyrule temple! Your GaW is scary.

Th0rn- I heard you say Pup n' Suds ***** your team. Then you got revenge by beating Pine twice in the tourny. You make Falco seem top tier!

Boxman- Wear a box to MST12. Also, Samurai Pizza Cats (I bet you can throw them). Kirbycide vs Ice Climbers is great.

Keto- Your Link is good, especially for having just discovered Smash Boards.

Everybody else- Be more noticeable/make me less forgetful.

When is MST12 HMMMMMMM?

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Alan. I'll pay you back some day. That or I'll just work on my Dorf and BEAT YOU!

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I SUCK!
I only remember a few names so sorry if I mix any up or forget any.

Thorn- Your falco owns

Pine- I think we had a friendly Team Link together, 6 stocked woot. Pikachu is going down next time :)

Skler- Good to see how much more work I need with Link to get as good as you.

Banks- Nice friendlies at the end.

Banks

Smash Hero
LOL emacee your sig rocks, and yes we should run the next mst there

shoutouts:

Th0rn: Good stuff, nice falco combos, and good job in teams. M I RITE LOL
We woulda done worse if we faced a double Ice climber team.

KDJ: thanks for ****ing everything up LOL no rlly. your marth is too good now, never play Ice Climbers.

Darc: You are really good at resting. But good job on placing 2nd, i would have been higher if I didn't suck against Ice Climbers. FRIENDLY CHATS

Bob BANG!: Ur a finny guy, I don't know how my jeffry fox did so well in those friendlies, then you go and beat EVERYONE. Including Tom's Ice Climbers. TOO GOOD

Dazwa: your sheik must be better than mine at Ice Climber fighting. UN BAGUITO

Jinx: That was a great one game we had lol, but NICE SHIRT. Reminded me of someone extremely cool and awesome whose name rhymes with Thanks. Ice Climbers.

**** tom: you are really good at chain grabbing. next time play sheik, it'll be fun, I promise. I'm going to pick up Peach just so I can counter YOU rofl.

Pine: EPIC pika dittos we had, good job owning with gannon and link LOL. maybe we should have that fox ditto mm after all kekeke. If your new random character is Ice Climbers, I'll probly never beat you.

Orky: close low tiers man, that roy scurred me! At least Ice climbers aren't low tier, or you woulda had me.

Banks a.k.a. MYSELF: stop getting beat by Ice Climbers

Harvey Birdman: nice falcon, you just gotta work on the friendly fire. you set me on FIRE. Clipse for life G. I'm gonna have to pick up falcon for fighting Ice climbers.

Skler: 9th PLACE yea we r sooo good, I mean soooo average rollos. JK, I need to stop losing to people who play Ice Climbers LOLOL

Iron Chief: Keep up those Ice Climbers. You almost had Tom's Ice Climbers.

John: Good matches, it felt good to fight a fox even though its a slight counter, its not as hard as Ice Climbers.

Schweppes: Good stuff Schweppes. Ice Climbers Ice Climbers.

Alandorf: Where was that Chain. It was some sweet Ice (Climber)

Purple Cobra: Nice Samus you are the new pixel because he basically quit. btw Ice Climbers suck.

CogSmooch: Your match vs tom's Ice Climbers inspired me. I'm Pway Peech.

Larx: good job taking a round from Tom's Ice Climbers. BETTER THAN I DID LOL

J-Norm: Don't play Sheik, its too hard to fight Ice Climbers.

Keto: good **** you got potential, your link is too good for never going to tourneys. you should be up there in no time. Just never pick up Ice Climbers.

P.S. I hate Ice Climbers. Good Job Tom, I've got no complaints.
17: Boxman

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
i think everyone should pick up iceclimbers. it would make banks really happy cuz i hear he luvs them :D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
sigh

I could have about a thousand johns but.... no johns, I just suck at this game.

J-norm: fun teaming with you. we got some real good friendlies but yeah...suck...

**** Tom: thanx for the stage counterpick in teams. i'm practicing peach.

alandorf/dan: fun teams friendlies. what's this "first one to kill cog gets a prize" ****e lol

skler: good friendlies? not really.

banks: almost beat you with boozer.

KDJ: 8% WTF.

CogSmooch: seriously you suck, plz retire. ps- don't play marth.

MST12 should def be at the same venue. southern Maine + lots of space + breaking couches = win. whatever about the no swearing.

in conclusion, I suck, my beard is still awesome.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
The next MST should be ran at the same place, I mean why not? The owner is cool, the store has a lot of space and is close to NH. Plus it's only 5 minutes away from where I live ^_^.

Squirrel Masters Nut Powder rofl.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, I'll probably end up running it at Maiden Games again. If we do this, PEOPLE MUST LEARN NOT TO CUSS AND **** AT THE TOURNAMENT. Feel free to suggest a good date to run it, one that doesn't conflict with other tournaments, etc. As for Kais running the next one, lol.

Shoutouts:

KoreanDJ - ROAD ROLLER da! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA, XD. Why you always win everything =(

Darc - TAKE THE DUCK! I suppose I'll have to deal with Dreamland instead of living with that *** of a stage Mute City. JIGGS RESTS LOLOLOL teams good times

Bob Beng - Thanks for beating me in singles, but uh... @ the friendlies we had afterwards. >_>

th0rn - =( maybe next time

Dazwa - More like sucks, m i corect?

Jinx - Rofl I need to learn to DI those Falco combos, and learn to fight Falco on FD without having to shinespike or chaingrab =(. Ah well, good stuff beating Darc and I in teams, even if you had an EPIC MERCENARY.

**** Tom - I actually went into our singles game thinking I was gonna lose after those friendlies at VESTICLE, but I guess I learned to mega-gay with Sheik sometime after those friendlies and before this tournament. ...why Kongo Jungle though? That was mindgames...TAKE THE DUCK!!

Pine - Rofl I'll beat that Pika with my Pink Falcon some day, but NEVR 4GET I HAVE THE PINK FALCON. Good stuff getting that one teams win against us, when you were Pika/Link too o_0

Banks - The night before the tournament was so ****ing hilarious. Uno friendly Chats = top tier. Recording what happens on uno = bottom tier

Harvey Birdman - ...Young Link...I had no idea what I was doing there, but I saw Young Link and thought to myself "hey I want to be Young Link." Also I've got ye olde pink falcon

Skler - Your friendlies with Boxman were hilarious, good job beating us in teams with Pika/Link, etc.

Iron Chief - ****ING NANA! is something okay to say when you don't yell it right after we've been told "hey no language k?" a billion times >_>. BAHH

777 - BAHH

Schweppes - wtf did u even do this weekend

CogSmooch - the beard will prevail one day, and when it does, I will be the first to salute it.

Larx - "When you said you stopped reading death note, I thought you meant the subtitles" crazy kid.

Keto - Bring more Biddeford next time, thanks for showing up!

Boxman - ...MEWTWO???

Emacee - Glad to see non-TG/NSG Maine players haven't completely quit (There's been like 3 or 4 groups of new Maine SSBM blood that came up to play either Team Group or NSG and quit the day after >_>)

ZoSo, Kais, SOLAR, Pixel, MattDotZeb, Nuro, Large group of people at Biddeford High School, and other people I may have missed that didn't go - LOL

ZoSo - If we ever team again, it HAS to be Ernie's Discount Ninja Info Cards

Keto

Smash Journeyman
There were supposed to be a few other people going with me, but they cancelled the last minute. I'll try to get more next time. Sorry for calling you Dawza at the tournament LOL.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
I say we curse more. And bring babies to change on the changing table, then Skler can make them cry

Emacee

Smash Ace
Emacee - Glad to see non-TG/NSG Maine players haven't completely quit (There's been like 3 or 4 groups of new Maine SSBM blood that came up to play either Team Group or NSG and quit the day after >_>)
Only the one who wears the hat likes mudkips.

ahh good stuff

Skler

Smash Master
Dazwa, Maine people quit because they show up to an MST and somebody always tries to play the ***** in the butt game with them.

When is MST12?

Banks

Smash Hero
keto nice sig, almost as good as emacee's lololol

mst12 should be sometime in may, not too close to june because IM GOING TO MARYLAND FOR POUND! SMAAAAASH

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldnt come to this but my brother didnt want to go all the way since we are going to long island this weekend.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Dazwa, Maine people quit because they show up to an MST and somebody always tries to play the ***** in the butt game with them.

When is MST12?
no way sky maine kids love the pen15 in the butt game, considering ts the only thing there is to do there besides smash :p

I say we curse more. And bring babies to change on the changing table, then Skler can make them cry
rofl so true! he would challenge them to a money match with his bowser, 4 stock them and then taunt them. hey wait a minute, i think he did that to me once...

Banks

Smash Hero
Yea, me th0rn Darc and Dazwa are driving down with Jinjo. We are like the brave explorers going into unknown territories to destroy the indians and take their land for ourselves.

Edit: 9 hour drive, THAT'S dedication.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yea, me th0rn Darc and Dazwa are driving down with Jinjo. We are like the brave explorers going into unknown territories to destroy the indians and take their land for ourselves.

Why do you keep forgetting Boxman? >_>

Also, the Final Fantasy X soundtrack, like I said, is really good. So good in fact, that my mom likes it. No joke.

EDIT: So the consensus is sometime in May? The only conflicts I see are MLG Grassroots New York this weekend and Evo East near the end of the month.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

That's pretty nuts. 9 hours wtf. It looks amazing, though. Good to know NE will be repping.

and excuse me but is there 2 sets of brothers in that list? I need to brush up on my NSG trivia.

May would be great. fairly open too.

Skler

Smash Master
Mst12 in May! Also, you guys should pick up RPI on the way down to Pound. You pretty much drive right through us.

Skler

Smash Master
What if we attach the NH party cart* to the back? Then could you take us?

*A wagon with a string tied to it.

Top Bottom