• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Main Desync Thread

RyseEX

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys my name is Ryse and I have been looking around for a good place that shows a bunch of desyncs and ways to implament them. I've decided I would make a centralized post about them. If anyone wants a desync or a way of adding that desync to your neutral, send me a video/gif of the tool(s)you are sending and a brief description of it and I will ad it to the post

TrevR

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4313-0528-5701
This post, which is stickied, is the main desync thread. It includes two videos which have most of the desyncs listed in the thread.

RyseEX

Smash Cadet
that hasn't been updated in a while and this is more of a way for people to show what they got and to use desyncs in a creative way. My goal is to try and use continues desyncs when I can and this would help others to do so. Because wobbling has its benefits but there is multiple ways to slay this character not just the one :p

Top Bottom