• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magikarp Clan

Chaco

Never Logs In
This is the Clan of our Karpyness. Those you know about this are limited. We shall soon, start to gather hurr.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
His Karpiness will splash away the Flithy Ones.

ALL WILL KNOW HIS SPLASH!

Chaco

Never Logs In
What the karp do we need to do next? I say we claim this are as our BRoom area completely. And ONLY tell trusted people. We tell no one who will rat on us, or even think about it. TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY, they can gain trust by two people's okays. (sorry if you are not one of them)

Vyse and I.

But I say we start a rumor about the clan. See what response we get. It is IMPERATIVE that no mod, find out about this place. Yet they probably will.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm fine with that. Let us start a rumor, then...

Chaco

Never Logs In
YES, he's good. You must now pledge to karp.
Then I can invite you to the other Social group.

That means you pledge honesty to us and loyalty.

And also I'm thinking of actually making this an RPG, you get point and stuff and ranks by winning karp arguements with grimer and stuff.

My weapon is "Excalikarp"

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
karp karp karp

Views = 112.

I think we're being spyed on.

Karp karp karp.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
That, or we're just really paranoid. I'm surprised the mods haven't found this thing, yet.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think this could take a while to be discovered, there's not even a link to it anywhere. People would just have to get lucky like Barge did and stumble onto it.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
So, does somebody who was around back when this room was used know what it was used for? I know that they still have the option for RPG characters on the Control Panel, so they're probably planning to bring it back one day.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Its only because I wanted to see what Chaco was posting.

I happened to stumble across this thread. I thought it was lul-worthy :p
So I posted

Spire

III
BRoomer
Karp. I see we've established a secret base of operations. Chaco, you're a genius at finding invisible forums. Karp.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Just for the sake of it...

KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP KARP

KARP

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Karp. I see we've established a secret base of operations. Chaco, you're a genius at finding invisible forums. Karp.
Vyse was the mastermind behind this, actaully.

KARP KARP KARP

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes credit to Ward Lord Vyse...whatever that may be. XP

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pssht. It was fun while it lasted =P

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I remember when this RPG was up. I was the third richest person even though I didn't play, just because people would give me money because they liked me. And then someone asked for a small loan and I told them no

Top Bottom