• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magearna for Smash Bros. Switch

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Ever since we had new Pokémon from each game in the series, what if Magearna made it in into Smash Bros. Switch. It could play similar to Lucario and Samus but have a variety of moves from Sun and Moon, giving it a fast-paced type of fighting skill and make Magearna one of the best ones there are to offer.

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I am fully supportive of Magearna. Hopefully she makes it as a Pokéball if not as a playable character.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
I am fully supportive of Magearna. Hopefully she makes it as a Pokéball if not as a playable character.
Good point. Even though I want to see this Pokemon as a fighter, but even if it is gonna be in a Pokeball, let's all hope it does appear whichever it comes as. :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
While I'm a big supporter of Decidueye, I honestly would like to see Magearna too. Steel-Faory is a neat type combo and she has better odds than Klefki anyway. :p

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
While I'm a big supporter of Decidueye, I honestly would like to see Magearna too. Steel-Faory is a neat type combo and she has better odds than Klefki anyway. :p
Decidueye would be an interesting addition as well! :)

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Although I personnally like Decidueye for what it is, its tiny frowned gaze and its aura of stealth give me an impression of redundance - for they both remind me of Greninja. I also love Oratoria and Suicune, but the redundance is also there - Water-types, y'know.

Magearna is my top pick when it comes to Pokémon.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Well, at least Magearna got a spirit... Honestly poor Magearna got a little bit mistreated in this generation, if I'm being honest.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Well, at least it seems Original color Magearna is finally getting released officially... well, at least some people are getting it.
Hopefully we will be able to use it in Sword and Shield when the expansion pass comes out.

Top Bottom