• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I’m gonna cohost with WhiteEaglePL before I go into hosting a mafia alone.

Since hosting is a whole different experience I imagine.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Indeed it is.

Let me change some things here and... The top post is all updated.

praline praline Wolfie557 Wolfie557 when will you be ready?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is Praline still doing a game after you, or is it skipping straight to me?
:061:
Yeah you are after. I more was saying I’m planning on doing one alone eventually.

Indeed it is.

I’d imagine Tuesday would be the latest, but White should know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Indeed it is.

Guess I can start the signups sometime today my time but currently idk what I am doing here at 4am XD

It's gonna start a few days afterwards.
I’d imagine Tuesday would be the latest, but White should know.
When is Tuesday in UK time XD.

I was thinking of starting on the 1st...need to decide some things with praline. But could be earlier.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Guess I can start the signups sometime today my time but currently idk what I am doing here at 4am XD

It's gonna start a few days afterwards.

When is Tuesday in UK time XD.

I was thinking of starting on the 1st...need to decide some things with praline. But could be earlier.
This is gonna be a challenge both of us cohosting when it’s 4 am there and 9 pm here. lol

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Um actually, if it's fine... I've been thinking some roles for a mafia game myself. However, I don't have any experience hosting, that's why I didn't tell this on the post.

If someone needs help co-hosting, I'm willing to help. That way I can get some kind of experience for when I do my own game.

What do you guys think?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's just embarrassing for me :O but it's ok.
Um actually, if it's fine... I've been thinking some roles for a mafia game myself. However, I don't have any experience hosting, that's why I didn't tell this on the post.

If someone needs help co-hosting, I'm willing to help. That way I can get some kind of experience for when I do my own game.

What do you guys think?
^

wow that couldnt be more convenient.

Also, sign me up for whatever game is next. I wanted to skip a game to just spectate, but I wont do that when my game is next

And let's try to do some advertising in Nintenzone again if you dont mind. Fresh bllod is always good.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Permisssion to post sign up thread? Even if co host or not hasn;t been determined yet?

What do you guys think?
Man, I was hoping ud be playing. With the way my mafia works... there needs to be experienced / good players in it. But I guess Holder Tri Oppo Shish Red ect will be in it so its fine.

But if you really wanna co-host, guess you could. I never hosted myself too, so help would be nice.. As long as you don'tt do a 180 after I reveal the roles just like praline did you can co host.

Maybe Praline seeing my roles was why she didnt want to host XD.

And Swamp/Oppo how the hell did you host? I'm thinking you had like a spreadsheet of all role actions and votes....plus the PM jazzmataz.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Permisssion to post sign up thread? Even if co host or not hasn;t been determined yet?

Man, I was hoping ud be playing. With the way my mafia works... there needs to be experienced / good players in it. But I guess Holder Tri Oppo Shish Red ect will be in it so its fine.

But if you really wanna co-host, guess you could. I never hosted myself too, so help would be nice.. As long as you don'tt do a 180 after I reveal the roles just like praline did you can co host.

And Swamp/Oppo how the hell did you host? I'm thinking you had like a spreadsheet of all role actions and votes....plus the PM jazzmataz.
Well, I'm just open to help co-host whatever game. I also prefer playing rather than co-hosting, but if I want to do a game myself, I want to have some kind of experience just so I don't mess things up. You decide, if you prefer me playing rather than co-hosting, it'll be fine.

Either way, can I get in the queue too Swamp?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Well, I'm just open to help co-host whatever game. I also prefer playing rather than co-hosting, but if I want to do a game myself, I want to have some kind of experience just so I don't mess things up. You decide, if you prefer me playing rather than co-hosting, it'll be fine.

Either way, can I get in the queue too Swamp?
i guess if theres an excess of players i.e i need to make up some roles maybe you can help. we lost praline already.

tho hopefully i don't regret not hosting with someone else...

if you prefer playing I think you should play and i'm leaving the decision for you.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
i guess if theres an excess of players i.e i need to make up some roles maybe you can help. we lost praline already.

tho hopefully i don't regret not hosting with someone else...

if you prefer playing I think you should play and i'm leaving the decision for you.
Your game is an anime game right? Can I confirm being co-host when you open the thread, or does it have to be before?

Because if I can decide when you open the thread, I want to know what anime will it be based. If I like it or know it, the I'll love to play. However, if it's an anime that I don't know/care about, then I think I rather co-host. Then again, we need to know how many players do we have, because we need a number of people to make the game.

So yeah, if I can know the topic before choosing to co-host or not it would be great. If not, then I'll just go as a player.

Edit: stupid me, the thread is open. Guess I'll be playing. Still, if anyone wants a co-host for any other game, I'm willing to help

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Your game is an anime game right? Can I confirm being co-host when you open the thread, or does it have to be before?

Because if I can decide when you open the thread, I want to know what anime will it be based. If I like it or know it, the I'll love to play. However, if it's an anime that I don't know/care about, then I think I rather co-host. Then again, we need to know how many players do we have, because we need a number of people to make the game.

So yeah, if I can know the topic before choosing to co-host or not it would be great. If not, then I'll just go as a player.

Edit: stupid me, the thread is open. Guess I'll be playing. Still, if anyone wants a co-host for any other game, I'm willing to help
its various animes.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Will it have the best anime in it?

Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Swamp, when exactly do you plan on doing the MHA Mafia game? Depending on it, I could be open to co-host it.

D

Deleted member

You can't co-host, you're Mineta again
Don't give Swamp any ideas.
Besides, I'd have to roleplay as either Mic or Aizawa
Also, with the risk of jinxing it, watch as I get Cory from Cory in the House for White's game

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I didn’t wanna say but I felt very overwhelmed. :urg:

Will it have the best anime in it?

Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo?
What the hell is that

D

Deleted member

Cancel that order to remove my name.
I'm staying.

Especially now that I know for sure what the theme is going to be.....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So yeah move me back after Golden. All my roles are set for 16 people, but if I go after Golden I can fine tune them and maybe figure out a possible 17th role.

D

Deleted member

So, to be clear, the next themes after the anime theme are DBZ, my theme (which I may or may not reveal early), and Sailor Moon?

With Swamp's Macadamia theme, we got a lot of weeb stuff. Hope mine is a good break, then. :troll:

EDIT: Ah, praline's is Pokémon. So slightly less weeb :p

lol I was worried this would happen. Hence why I don't want to do the DBZ theme anymore.

But the only other options I can think of for series that I care for are either equally Weeb (RWBY) or way too niche for anyone to actually enjoy (RWBY. . .again, and Skullgirls)

Better the devil you know than the devil you dont I suppose.
Plus I already had some flavor planned for DBZ

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I don't think having too many weeb themes is a problem to be honesty, it's just a theme as any other. Some videogames are treated as weeb too for being too anime, but I don't think you should be so concerned about the theme, just make it fun! Of course, that might be just me, I don't mind the theme as long as the game is well made. Being interested in the theme will gather more interest for sure, but that way you can get exposure to franchises you've never heard before.

Also Zeb, I encourage you to make the DBZ mafia, lately I've been in the mood of DBZ (because of FighterZ), so I'd love to play a DBZ game.

D

Deleted member

Funny enough, a FighterZ based theme was an idea I had, but quickly nixed when I heard you were doing a DBZ one already. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
With the forum we are on I’m surprised a Smash mafia isn’t upcoming in the queue

D

Deleted member

Actually, put me up on the list.
I'll beat all weeb themes with my Fate/Grand Order themed game

D

Deleted member

I have 14 roles written already, three that I still have to write and I can make plenty more if I need to.
I was planning on doing an Etrian Odyssey one but then I realised that:
-That won't attract any new players while Fate gets a bunch of the Fate/Weebs of the thread interested.
-The possibilities of flavor text I can do with Gudako

This is what happens when I have a +12 hour total flight.
I still have to take another one that's about an hour so expect at least 5 roles out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom