• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I didn't consider swapping because it'd mean whoever I swap with would go all the way back to where my spot is now. What I was doing was asking permission to cut the line from everyone in front of me.
If Opo doesn't want it, then I'll just host after him if the others are okay with it.
Gonna just tag everyone this time instead of one-by-one, Praline already agreed with it in the graveyard PM so
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
Coricus Coricus
@GoldenYuiitusin

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wait, why was I tagged?
because you're cool. duh!

because shish is asking if he can cut in the line so he can host his game in July, the only time where he could host. his game is #8 in the queue and yours is #6, so he's getting permission from everyone in front of him (like if #7-4 said" yeah you can skip" but #3 said "no you can't skip" then he'd just skip #4 and wait it out).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't consider swapping because it'd mean whoever I swap with would go all the way back to where my spot is now. What I was doing was asking permission to cut the line from everyone in front of me.
If Opo doesn't want it, then I'll just host after him if the others are okay with it.
Gonna just tag everyone this time instead of one-by-one, Praline already agreed with it in the graveyard PM so
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
Coricus Coricus
@GoldenYuiitusin
I'm still quite unprepared to host Samurai Jack Mafia, so you do have my permission.

D

Deleted member

Oh.

I don't really care. I haven't even made progress on designing my run.
Post-college life is hard to adjust to; I might have to be taken off the list until I'm in a more stable position....

D

Deleted member

So now all I need is Coricus's answer. But just to get it straight, is it Pokechu's or Opossum's game now?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
if opossum doesn't want you to skip him then

this might sound messy but

if everyone infront of Shishy Fishy lets him skip (we're just waiting for Cori now), but Opo doesn't, making Shish #3, Opo still #2 and I still #1

why doesn't opossum skip me (making him 1st, I'll be second)

and Shish could skip me? (making him second, I'd be third)

so the queue would be Opo, then Shish, then I, then everyone else, in that order?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
if opossum doesn't want you to skip him then

this might sound messy but

if everyone infront of Shishy Fishy lets him skip (we're just waiting for Cori now), but Opo doesn't, making Shish #3, Opo still #2 and I still #1

why doesn't opossum skip me (making him 1st, I'll be second)

and Shish could skip me? (making him second, I'd be third)

so the queue would be Opo, then Shish, then I, then everyone else, in that order?
Honestly Shish, Me, You might be better in that case. That way we guarantee a July game for Shish in case mine runs long.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Honestly Shish, Me, You might be better in that case. That way we guarantee a July game for Shish in case mine runs long.
oh yeah this would work perfectly!!! wow, you're smart! :laugh:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been dying waiting as it is, but if someone only gets one time to play then they only get one time to play.

But I mean, if it wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings I would kind of like to be reshuffled as far forward as anyone willing would be OK with just because I haven't gotten a turn yet and I did want to try hosting.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I've been dying waiting as it is, but if someone only gets one time to play then they only get one time to play.

But I mean, if it wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings I would kind of like to be reshuffled as far forward as anyone willing would be OK with just because I haven't gotten a turn yet and I did want to try hosting.
skip me then!!!! we'd have to ask king of phantoms though since he's in front of you

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms sorry to tag you! But the lovely lady Coricus is real eager to host her game. I know you already let Shishy Fishy cut in front of you so I'm not expecting you to also allow Cori in the House to skip as well, but if you are fine with it, could she skip you so she could go ahead and skip me?

if you want, you could skip me afterwards (so you'd stay fourth and I'd go down to fifth)!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i think it's still shish

1. Shishy Fishy
2. Opolescent
3. Cori in the House
4. KingOfPhantoms/Pokechu
5. Pokechu/KingOfPhantoms

since if KoP would not like Cori to skip them then I'll just swap spaces with Cori

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
skip me then!!!! we'd have to ask king of phantoms though since he's in front of you

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms sorry to tag you! But the lovely lady Coricus is real eager to host her game. I know you already let Shishy Fishy cut in front of you so I'm not expecting you to also allow Cori in the House to skip as well, but if you are fine with it, could she skip you so she could go ahead and skip me?

if you want, you could skip me afterwards (so you'd stay fourth and I'd go down to fifth)!
That's fine too. Again, my game still needs plenty of work done on it (I don't even have a co-host yet) so one or two more people going ahead of my current spot on the list is perfectly fine by me. :p

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
uhhhh okay im gon look real stupid doing this since my game is now at 4th

but put Nintendo Heroines: Book Club on the queue!

and add Animal Crossing: Mayor Mania to eventually!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Heroines is like classic mafia/DGames, Mayor Mania will be an FFA.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
after these two I don't have any good ideas for games so dont ever expect to see me on the queue again

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I should get bumped out of the "eventually" section into the real list. I could launch my game right now I had to, it's basically ready to go, lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It'll either be the best game ever or the worst trainwreck yet, there is no middle ground.
There's no way it'll be the latter.

Trust me.

Once my normal Animal Crossing starts?

It'll be hell for everyone.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ask, and you shall receive!

Just send me the edits that are needed in a PM (or just post it here) and I’ll make adjustments to the OP. (Or I’ll just edit it upon reading the thread, really tired atm so I’ll do it when I wake up).

It is also possible to change the owner of the OP (i.e. Swamp to someone else) if it is necessary or desired, if I remember correctly. Food for thought.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ask, and you shall receive!

Just send me the edits that are needed in a PM (or just post it here) and I’ll make adjustments to the OP. (Or I’ll just edit it upon reading the thread, really tired atm so I’ll do it when I wake up).

It is also possible to change the owner of the OP (i.e. Swamp to someone else) if it is necessary or desired, if I remember correctly. Food for thought.
I think we all agree that I should take over as owner of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom