• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Sign Ups

ExLight

Smash Lord
edit2 i decided to use Google, is a vest inventor like giving someone bp and a commuter “someone who leaves town for the Night” so they can’t be targeted/things fail if it targets them?
showing details straight from the role PM is usually a major infraction, but you can paraphrase it usually

and yea, sounds right
that's what these roles do

Chop Chop

Smash Cadet
If I die n1 Swiss is scum you heard it here first don’t falter guys

Edit1 also can we publicly display the pr’s and sample role pm’s? Idk what a vest inventor or commuter are and I don’t want people to scumread me for asking about it

edit2 i decided to use Google, is a vest inventor like giving someone bp and a commuter “someone who leaves town for the Night” so they can’t be targeted/things fail if it targets them?
Well Vest Inventor’s Given Vest is until attacked AKA making someone a 1-Shot Bulletproof.

Last edited:

Chop Chop

Smash Cadet
Xivii Xivii
Yo, you want to help me hand out Rolecards since it literally takes 2 Minutes to hand out each Rolecard due to site restriction.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
showing details straight from the role PM is usually a major infraction, but you can paraphrase it usually

and yea, sounds right
that's what these roles do
it shouldn’t be a major infraction to openly display information that’s supposed to be public, like role pm’s that we know of. Part of the reason is cuz it stops people from outing gambits in dumb ways etc but also so that everyone is playing with the same amount of public info.

like for example

are the joat abilities 1 shot, are they infinite, or are they on a cycle?

if we had public role pm’s we’d know whether or not we should even know that information as a town, and what of them is the way we’re playing here. And now you guys should be instinctively thinking that I mustn’t be traitor cuz the traitor would know that info or ask privately. Or maybe I am the traitor and I’m tryna stir wifom.

but that whole thought process is avoided if we had sample role pm’s in the op

Last edited:

ExLight

Smash Lord
it shouldn’t be a major infraction to openly display information that’s supposed to be public, like role pm’s that we know of. Part of the reason is cuz it stops people from outing gambits in dumb ways etc but also so that everyone is playing with the same amount of public info.

like for example

are the joat abilities 1 shot, are they infinite, or are they on a cycle?

if we had public role pm’s we’d know whether or not we should even know that information as a town, and what of them is the way we’re playing here. And now you guys should be instinctively thinking that I mustn’t be traitor cuz the traitor would know that info or ask privately. Or maybe I am the traitor and I’m tryna stir wifom.

but that whole thought process is avoided if we had sample role pm’s in the op
not sure what you’re asking for here
you just mean you want a open setup rather than a semi-open?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
it is semi open. But I’d like to have a more formal display of the public info. From my experience it is more common to at least show goon and vt sample pm’s, and to have the pm’s of the already open roles. Im not asking for pm’s for those town or scum pr’s cuz they’re clearly closed. But like im asking for some more clarity on what is public info and what is not, And usually that’s answered with sample pm’s. It’s not the end of the world but it’s really lame when there is an option to publicly ask the mod for info that I feel like everyone should have available to them, like the wincon for All alignments (ex can traitor win if the other 4 scum are alive, can they be recruited to either team by being targeted for nk by them, etc etc). things can be like censored if they’re meant to be intentionally private info, but there’s enough that should be public to have sample pm’s imo. But now it’s becoming more of an abstract discussion

Top Bottom