• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madrid Spain Smashers!

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
But more important than the high quallity smashers in our small & cheap to travel country, Red light district, legal weed (if you smoke) O_O
We're better than sweden in every aspect :D

But seriously, if you're in europe before 3 july, go to RoS4 in Sweden, its most likely going to be the biggest european tournament yet ^^
You'll be able to meet all the GOOD european players (and probably Captain Jack aswell)

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
****, Im gonna be in Europe July 25 .. so probably the next year,... I would love to know Capitan Jack.. I hope I will be ready for the next one

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
LOL I have one year to travel around europe, so im gonna go around Holland 4 sure .. I have played guys from New York, Miami, Tampa, Montreal, Medellin and Equateur lol

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Sadly for you there are not known spanish smashers. The country you can visit for smash I think are mostly Sweden, Holland, Norway, France, England and OF COURSE Italy ;) :p

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
en verdad no hay jugadores en españa que mal, yo voy a ir a españa en agosto, soy smasher de centro America y no domino mucho el ingles a donde creen que pueda ir a jugar, si alguien me puede ayudar me gustaria saber cuanto vale el pasaje de España a sweden, o a holanda, espero me ayuden

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
ok I need some help I go to spain in august, and you say that there not smasher, I am of central America, so I want to now how much cost a trip spain to sweden or spain to holanda. so I decided where I go, I want to have cery good matches. thanks if you help me

Matis

Smash Rookie
Hey, im a spanish smasher, well if you need to go to Spain and want to get some nice matches go to Madrid, Malaga or Barcelona (hey! where I live ^^) i know some of the best smashers in spain.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
I never knew there were any Smashers in Spain. I go there every summer (except this one) and I'm going to move there in a couple years because I'm part Spanish and I have family there. I always thought there was no one there. What are their names and where do they live?

Zgetto

Smash Ace
I never knew there were any Smashers in Spain. I go there every summer (except this one) and I'm going to move there in a couple years because I'm part Spanish and I have family there. I always thought there was no one there.
lol, your accectly like me except for the moving part o_O =]

Albzo

Smash Rookie
I'm from Madrid, and I have played with them (K-12 and Over).
Over won a tournament in Madrid, and K-12 was second in Barcelona.

(I play with my frinds, but we are too bad playing :), but if someone want play... and teach us!)

*Yes, my english is horrible*

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
wtf @ Spanish smashers and tournaments?
Step it up ****it and attend to some foreign ones...we didn't even know you existed.

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
wtf @ Spanish smashers and tournaments?
Step it up ****it and attend to some foreign ones...we didn't even know you existed.
I really hope we could attend to big european tournaments soon >.<

-Albzo: and K-12 was second in Barcelona.

K-12 Has never been in Barcelona.

Albzo

Smash Rookie
Really?
He tellme something like that in the ExpoManga. I'm deaf :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We could do a tournament! In Madrid there are many people who play Smash.
We can speak with them (Meristation, Vandal, Nintendo, ADAM forums) and do a calendar.

Or to meet one day and fight.

ThatLuigiGuy

Smash Rookie
ok I need some help I go to spain in august, and you say that there not smasher, I am of central America, so I want to now how much cost a trip spain to sweden or spain to holanda. so I decided where I go, I want to have cery good matches. thanks if you help me
Estoy en madrid. Hay un torneo la proxima fin de semana en Barcelona!

Kensho

Smash Apprentice
Yo soy de Vigo, Pontevedra, quien quiera jugar o lo que sea, PM :)

James332233

Smash Rookie
I'm in Madrid for the next few months and I'm looking for someone to play with! I play sm4sh, however I would love to get into Melee again!

Soy en Madrid para la proxima tres meses y quiero alguien a jugar con. Juego sm4sh pero quiero a jugar Melee de nuevo.

Top Bottom