• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mad Scienstein: Combos, Concepts and Creativity

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
Wario's Amazing Extended Down Smash

If the Wario Bike is set-up at the edge of a stage, Wario can begin to charge a down smash to force a ledge-bound opponent to select a get-up option. When the opponent's ledge invincibility runs out, Wario can release the down smash to punish the opponent's many get-up options. In fact, it covers every ledge option in the game when performed correctly.

How does it work? Wario's down smash is an attack active for 29 frames (8-36) in which Wario spins around exactly 3 times. Each spin has its own hitbox identity, and each consecutive hitbox has slightly decreased damage and knockback than the one before. Recently, I posted how Wario's down smash can hit most characters on ledge, but not all. That being said, charging a down-smash should scare any ledge-bound opponent to select an option as they'll never know that down smash can't cover "wait at ledge" against their character. If you plan to cover "Roll", you must not stand right at the edge of the stage, but rather a few steps inwards. The key to this technique is to release the down smash right when you see them starting a ledge option attempt. Starting it a few frames late is crucial to punishing characters with superior ledge option frame data.

Frame data (Can skip this if so desired). Wario's down smash does 13 damage uncharged which equates to 10 frames of hitlag when striking the Bike. This extends the move's total duration to 39 frames. The charge frame of the move is frame 2, meaning when you release the charge, the move comes out 6 frames later. I chose :4gaw: for testing this over :4mario: , because Mario has both good and bad ledge option frame data, while G&W is average across the cast. If Wario begins a down smash on the first frame of the opponent's ledge vulnerability and they select an option on that frame, the sweetspot is active from frames 8-23 (initial hit+extension+first half of spin). The extended sweetspot parameter 8-23 is perfectly designed to hard punish get-up attack (Samus having the longest inv. from 1-22) and ledge jump (most of the cast invulnerable from 1-12) against the entire cast. The next 5 frames (24-28) are the second half of d-smash's first spin sweetpot that covers roll (inv. range from 1-21 to 1-33; G&W: 1-27). If you start the down smash a little bit after the opponent selects an option (like you should), this should work on nearly every character in the cast. This technique does not work on Sheik's roll (inv. 1-33). The first half of the second spin (29-33) will cover almost every character's normal ledge get-up (except palutena and the miis) with the weaker secondary hitbox. If the opponent drops ledge and air-dodges, nothing is guaranteed, but Wario can hit the opponent.

Last edited:

Charis The Doggo

Smash Rookie

Waroh

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mr.Waroh

Frame data (Can skip this if so desired). Wario's down smash does 13 damage uncharged which equates to 10 frames of hitlag when striking the Bike. This extends the move's total duration to 39 frames. The charge frame of the move is frame 2, meaning when you release the charge, the move comes out 6 frames later. I chose :4gaw: for testing this over :4mario: , because Mario has both good and bad ledge option frame data, while G&W is average across the cast. If Wario begins a down smash on the first frame of the opponent's ledge vulnerability and they select an option on that frame, the sweetspot is active from frames 8-23 (initial hit+extension+first half of spin). The extended sweetspot parameter 8-23 is perfectly designed to hard punish get-up attack (Samus having the longest inv. from 1-22) and ledge jump (most of the cast invulnerable from 1-12) against the entire cast. The next 5 frames (24-28) are the second half of d-smash's first spin sweetpot that covers roll (inv. range from 1-21 to 1-33; G&W: 1-27). If you start the down smash a little bit after the opponent selects an option (like you should), this should work on nearly every character in the cast. This technique does not work on Sheik's roll (inv. 1-33). The first half of the second spin (29-33) will cover almost every character's normal ledge get-up (except palutena and the miis) with the weaker secondary hitbox. If the opponent drops ledge and air-dodges, nothing is guaranteed, but Wario can hit the opponent.
Some times when I've used this, I did a soft bike d-throw before it. The bike will briefly block ledge jump (I believe it lasts slightly longer when facing left.) and return to where you need it for the d-smash afterward.

Last edited:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Adding handy lists for how reliable spotdodge -> Waft is against various grabs.

If Wario manages to spotdodge an opponent's grab, depending on how early he becomes invincible before the grab, he can have enough frame advantage to get a guaranteed Waft punish on reaction. Half Waft comes out four frames faster than Full Waft, and Dash Grabs are generally more punishable than Standing Grabs.

I also updated some of the stuff I hadn't added to the OP.

Last edited:

WRECK-IT MUNDO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
warionino129
3DS FC
4811-8008-0796
Adding handy lists for how reliable spotdodge -> Waft is against various grabs.

I also updated some of the stuff I hadn't added to the OP.
In the second picture, I think you probably meant "Spotdodge -> Fullwaft" instead of "Spotdodge -> Half Waft" like the fourth picture.

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
Wario's B-air and D-air Frame Advantage Explained!
For those of you frame data nerds who like understanding Wario's frame data, I think I have definitively solved one of the mysteries (at least it was to me) behind 2 of Wario's moves: b-air and d-air.

In the discord group, I have often heard people ask why Wario's B-air is so laggy, and I never knew what to say. Wario's B-air has 27 frames of landing lag, which is pretty bad when comparing it to Ike and Lucario who have 19 and 15 frames of lag respectively. My old assumption was that because Wario had great air speed and could safely drift away (whereas others can't AS effectively), Wario's superfluous landing lag was simply a balance decision. This was wrong. The true answer is frame advantage.

Chances are, if you've made it this far into reading the Mad Scienstein thread, you probably know what frame advantage is, if not here's a brief explanation as it can explain a lot:
The term "frame advantage" is typically used to both quantify and explain how many frames of "unactionable" lag you are in, relative to your opponent. For example, if you jab someone and have 10 frames of cooldown/recovery lag after the hit connect, and the jab puts the opponent in 15 frames of hitstun, your frame advantage is +5 frames where you can act and they cannot (15 frames of their hitstun lag-10 frames of your jab's recovery lag).

If you ever hear the term "neutral" or "neutral game" used, they usually refer to both frame and positional states where both characters are considered even (frame neutral) or really close to even (lag from turning out of run or jumping is negligible and is still a part of neutral). When the game begins, both characters are usually neutral to each other. If you are in the air, you are able to act given that you are not in any lag relative to your opponent; however, you are not in neutral as you are in a positional disadvantage given that your grounded attack options and even jump may not be available to you.

Lastly, having an intuition on frame advantage is more important than memorizing values directly. Knowing tumble percents can help a lot when attempting tech chases, and Wario's general tumble percents are fortunately very clean (10% for d-air, 30 for b-air and u-air, 45 for sweetspot n-air and f-air). Having awareness of when you have a slight frame/positional advantage on opponents can also help you sense when the opponent will choose defensive options like spot-dodge, roll, or air-dodge, but this cannot be taught and is rather learned through experience.

Wario's Back and Down aerials are similar in that they both send the opponent at roughly a 45 degree angle. D-air, according to KuroganeHammer.com is 45 degrees while B-air is Sakurai angle (essentially 45 degrees after tumble, and slightly lower before tumble). It follows that since both moves have similar angles, aerial drift, and the capacity to deal similar amounts of hitstun, that they would share similar lag. This lag limits the frame advantage Wario can have on any opponent and just barely allows Wario to combo off of full hop d-air with a double jump f-air, b-air, etc. B-air carries essentially the same lag to be consistent with D-air and not allow true waft combos like F-air allows, but instead provide tech chase opportunity.

1. If you hit an opponent with Full Hop D-air, Wario's total lag is 26 frames (frame 21 being d-air's last hit and frame 48 being the FAF).

2. If you hit an opponent with Full Hop D-air and land on the autocancel window of frame 42 ( with 4 frames of hard landing lag), Wario's total lag is 25 frames, or 31 frames if you consider that Wario must then jump to get any follow up.

3. My numbers could be slightly off on this one, but I'm going to guess from testing that Wario's Short Hop+Fast Fall is 25 frames in total length. If you Short Hop D-air an opponent and fast fall on the first frame Wario is able to (I'd guess it to about frame 17 or 18 into the short hop), Wario's total lag should equate to 23 frames (4 frames of falling and 19 frames of landing lag), or 29 with the mandatory jump. So...if the ghost of Brawl :wario:possesses you to short hop d-air for some weird reason, you should spam fast fall inputs if you buffered it out of jumpsquat.

4. If you hit an opponent with a Late B-air on the frame before landing, Wario's total lag is 27 (In-game you will rarely hit them the frame before you land), or 33 frames if you count the jump.

5. Short hop autocancel B-air (if connected on frame 9, with 2 frames of soft landing lag), has 27 frames of lag, and 33 with jump.

To rank the preceding by frame advantage and positional proximity to your opponent and provide context on usage (basically which allows best for follow-ups and in what situations):
1. Full Hop D-air + Buffering a double jump at its FAF (Use this at around 20%-50% for air combos on midfallers/floaties if they DI inwards or land on a platform with DI away or no DI)
2. Full Hop Fast Fall Autocancel D-air (Use this for tech chases on fast fallers until 40% and tech chases on mid-fallers with DI away)
3. Short Hop Autocancel B-air (In terms of lag it's not the worst, but you can drift towards the opponent while in recovery) (Can lead to tech chases on most characters at around 30%, after 40% it can become very DI dependent)
4. Short Hop Fast Fall D-air (Only better than Late B-air because they might DI poorly and it has slightly less lag).
5. Late B-air (BETTER START UP THE BIKE!:4wario:)

So if you were every losing sleep over not knowing why Wario's B-air has stupid amounts of lag, now you can go back to living a functional life.

Last edited:

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
I have not seen any release on the frame data of some of Wario's more specific movement options.
Here is my data from testing out Wario's movement options. I believe they are all within 1 frame of accuracy or exactly correct. (RTC is the only one that's guaranteed to be exactly correct, comparing IASA/transition to Wario's Jab 2)

Double Jump: 53 frames (Earliest Fast Fall frame 27)
Double Jump Fast Fall: 38 frames (Land on frame 39)
Full Hop: 53 frames (on Kuroganehammer)
Full Hop Fast Fall: 38 frames (Land on frame 39; Full Hop Fast Fall F-air allows a double jump input before landing)
Short Hop: 35 frame (on Kuroganehammer)
Short Hop Fast Fall: 24 frames (land on frame 25) (Earliest Fast Fall frame 17)

Run Turnaround (RTC): 33 frames (Transition to run on frame 34)
*Wario remains in place for about 21 frames when turning around
**It takes about 26 frames for Wario to fully escape the area of space he occupied when the RTC was initiated
Run Stop Animation: 15 frames
Corkscrew Special Fall Lag: 21 frames

Taunt 1: 89 frames
Taunt 2: 60 frames
Taunt 3: 71 frames

There is info lying somewhere in these boards about the bike frame data, but when it comes to making calculations for the sake of practicality, I think it's not as important at the moment as these.

Last edited:

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman

If the Wario Bike is set-up at the edge of a stage, Wario can begin to charge a down smash to force a ledge-bound opponent to select a get-up option. When the opponent's ledge invincibility runs out, Wario can release the down smash to punish the opponent's many get-up options. In fact, it covers every ledge option in the game when performed correctly.

How does it work? Wario's down smash is an attack active for 29 frames (8-36) in which Wario spins around exactly 3 times. Each spin has its own hitbox identity, and each consecutive hitbox has slightly decreased damage and knockback than the one before. Recently, I posted how Wario's down smash can hit most characters on ledge, but not all. That being said, charging a down-smash should scare any ledge-bound opponent to select an option as they'll never know that down smash can't cover "wait at ledge" against their character. If you plan to cover "Roll", you must not stand right at the edge of the stage, but rather a few steps inwards. The key to this technique is to release the down smash right when you see them starting a ledge option attempt. Starting it a few frames late is crucial to punishing characters with superior ledge option frame data.

How would one set the bike in that exact spot in a practical setting? When there's only a few seconds to position it once you get them offstage? I know about the normal wall crash trick to get it on stage. But that won't put it in the exact position as displayed in your video, it will be slightly further from the ledge. Would this technique still work in that case? Or does it need to be in exactly the spot showcased in your video to cover all options?

Last edited:

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
E EternalFlare You can crash the bike to achieve the same positioning shown in the video. How far the bike slides into the stage depends on how quickly you side-b when you run off stage. Funny little thing, on Dreamland, Whispy Woods can blow the bike to the exact edge of the stage.

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
Grounded Bike Tech Chasing

When Wario tech-chases with the Wario Bike on the ground, he has special follow-up options not typically available to him when using the bike in neutral, as a landing tool, or in the air. The reason being that it is very difficult for Wario to jump off the Bike and be relatively near his opponent if the *front* of the Bike hits the opponent. However, if the opponent experiences tech-in-place or tech-roll invincibility, the bike's *inner* hitbox will hit the opponent, effectively allowing Wario to achieve some follow-ups he could not-so-easily achieve with the Bike's frontal hitbox. All combos in the video require survival DI by the opponent.

Note that there are multiple strengths to the grounded bike, but as long as you hold forward during the bike's movement, you will hit them with the strong hitbox that deals 10% and is necessary to launch the opponent in enough hitstun to achieve these follow-ups. You should not jump off the bike until about .3-.5 seconds after making contact with the opponent (not immediately). If Wario jumps off before or immediately after hitting the opponent, he might be too far to achieve follow-ups. This is because Wario moves closer to the launched opponent slightly more quickly on the bike than in the air. The time to react to the opponent's position relative to Wario is during the lag from jumping off the Bike; this technique works this way because Wario's grounded bike will combo differently depending on the opponent's weight and falling speed--basically it's designed to allow the player to react in a reasonable time frame and to buffer the right input based on relative position.

It helps when Wario jumps off the bike after rolling offstage, as it puts Wario slightly lower relative to his opponent and seemingly makes waft and other combos work better. This means Wario benefits starting tech chases from center stage (hitting the opponent away from the stage's center).

The ideal time to attempt these combos is when Wario has Max Waft available to him. Without waft, Wario can attempt an F-smash, Bike+wheelie,or D-tilt combo tech chase, and with half waft, Wario can waft tech-in-place on reaction (which arguably is not as consistent when using max waft, since you must react unreliably early). To be completely safe, I would recommend attempting these combos when the opponent is slightly past tumble percent for F-air (about 15% or so), so that the bike sends them in enough hitstun (although these combos might be possible as soon as tumble percents begin around 45%) to allow true combos. If the opponent has the option to A-land, you may want to consider other options.

The main thing you should not forget from all of this (you can forget the explanation about why this works) is to hold forward on the bike to get the 10% hitbox and to wait until after hitting the opponent when jumping off the bike. It's likely that this will not be something I try to force in my matches, but now I will start tech chasing with bike if I have max waft and the percent is right. The execution displayed in the video is surprisingly easy.

Positional Guide:
Below: D-air, Half-waft, Max-waft
Below and away: Nothing (maybe wait for an air-dodge?)
Away and slightly below: F-air, D-air, and maybe Chomp
Away: Double jump double f-air, double jump f-air/buffer bike into stage to change direction facing/b-air, Chomp.

Last edited:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I've been cooking up a decent amount of stuff for the Wario Discord bot that hasn't been transferred here, so I'm gonna start doing that.

The two percents listed for each character are from center stage/edge of the stage. It assumes that Wario has no Rage, and it assumes the opponent has optimal DI. The exact knockback value required for each stage is also listed, so if you want to see how Rage would affect it, you could use this handy calculator: http://rubendal.github.io/Sm4sh-Calculator/index.html

If you want to test with Rage, use the calculator and try to get a Total Knockback value of 201+ for the center of and 168+ for the edge.

Bayonetta: 54%/34%
Bowser: 75%/50%
Bowser Jr. (car): 68%/46%
Bowser Jr. (body): 60%/38%
Captain Falcon: 63%/41%
Charizard: 68%/45%
Cloud: 61%/40%
Corrin: 60%/39%
Dark Pit: 59%/38%
Diddy Kong: 58%/37%
Donkey Kong: 71%/47%
Dr. Mario: 60%/39%
Duck Hunt: 57%/37%
Falco: 53%/34%
Fox: 52%/33%
Ganondorf: 67%/44%
Greninja: 59%/38%
Ike: 64%/42%
Jigglypuff: 47%/29%
King Dedede: 70%/46%
Kirby: 52%/33%
Kirby (Jump art): 46%/26%
Kirby (Shield art): 94%/70%
Kirby (Buster art): 48%/29%
Kirby (Smash art): 44%/26%
Link: 63%/41%
Little Mac: 53%/34%
Lucario: 61%/40%
Lucas: 59%/38%
Lucina: 57%/36%
Luigi: 60%/39%
Mario: 60%/39%
Marth: 57%/36%
Mega Man: 62%/41%
Meta Knight: 52%/33%
Mewtwo: 50%/31%
Mii Brawler (guest size): 61%/40%
Mii Gunner (guest size): 61%/40%
Mii Swordfighter (guest size): 61%/40%
Mr. Game and Watch: 50%/31%
Ness: 59%/38%
Olimar: 52%/33%
Pac-Man: 59%/38%
Palutena: 57%/37%
Peach: 56%/36%
Pikachu: 52%/33%
Pit: 59%/38%
R.O.B.: 64%/42%
Robin: 59%/38%
Rosalina & Luma: 51%/32%
Roy: 59%/38%
Ryu: 63%/41%
Samus: 65%/43%
Sheik: 53%/33%
Shulk: 62%/41%
Shulk (Jump art): 56%/34%
Shulk (Shield art): 109%/81%
Shulk (Buster art): 58%/37%
Shulk (Smash art): 54%/33%
Sonic: 59%/38%
Toon Link: 58%/37%
Villager: 60%/39%
Wario: 64%/42%
Wii Fit Trainer: 59%/39%
Wii Fit Trainer (Deep Breathing): 62%/41%
Yoshi: 63%/41%
Zelda: 55%/35%
Zero Suit Samus: 52%/33%

If you want to test numbers with Rage, use the calculator and try to get a Total Knockback value of 200+ for the center of and 161+ for the edge.

Bayonetta: 54%/30%
Bowser: 74%/45%
Bowser Jr. (car): 68%/41%
Bowser Jr. (body): 60%/34%
Captain Falcon: 63%/37%
Charizard: 68%/40%
Cloud: 61%/36%
Corrin: 60%/35%
Dark Pit: 59%/34%
Diddy Kong: 58%/33%
Donkey Kong: 71%/42%
Dr. Mario: 60%/35%
Duck Hunt: 57%/33%
Falco: 53%/30%
Fox: 52%/29%
Ganondorf: 67%/39%
Greninja: 58%/33%
Ike: 64%/38%
Jigglypuff: 46%/25%
King Dedede: 69%/42%
Kirby: 51%/29%
Kirby (Jump art): 45%/22%
Kirby (Shield art): 94%/64%
Kirby (Buster art): 48%/25%
Kirby (Smash art): 44%/23%
Link: 62%/37%
Little Mac: 53%/30%
Lucario: 60%/35%
Lucas: 58%/33%
Lucina: 56%/32%
Luigi: 59%/34%
Mario: 60%/35%
Marth: 56%/32%
Mega Man: 61%/36%
Meta Knight: 52%/29%
Mewtwo: 49%/27%
Mii Brawler (guest size): 61%/35%
Mii Gunner (guest size): 61%/35%
Mii Swordfighter (guest size): 61%/35%
Mr. Game and Watch: 50%/27%
Ness: 58%/33%
Olimar: 51%/29%
Pac-Man: 58%/34%
Palutena: 57%/33%
Peach: 56%/32%
Pikachu: 51%/29%
Pit: 59%/34%
R.O.B.: 63%/37%
Robin: 59%/34%
Rosalina & Luma: 51%/28%
Roy: 58%/34%
Ryu: 62%/36%
Samus: 64%/38%
Sheik: 52%/29%
Shulk: 62%/36%
Shulk (Jump art): 55%/30%
Shulk (Shield art): 108%/75%
Shulk (Buster art): 58%/32%
Shulk (Smash art): 53%/29%
Sonic: 58%/33%
Toon Link: 58%/33%
Villager: 60%/34%
Wario: 64%/38%
Wii Fit Trainer: 59%/34%
Wii Fit Trainer (Deep Breathing): 62%/37%
Yoshi: 63%/37%
Zelda: 54%/31%
Zero Suit Samus: 52%/29%

I'm in the process of doing the percents for Dream Land and Duck Hunt, as well. Stay tuned.

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
Short Hop Air-Dodge Frame Advantage

Intro: Out of SHAD (Short Hop Air-Dodge), Wario has many options: Double Jump, Chomp, Corkscrew, Weave back, and Waft (and bike...).
There are unexplored applications with this technique. I believe Wario being able to command grab out of SHAD is broken and has a very strong niche in punishing landings against ranged opponents (A technique I discovered after I learned that you can punish predictable landings with Yoshi's superarmor in ssbm; also, Abadango used to use SHAD in his play when I'd watch his streams, so that also has made me always think SHAD is very good), but this post is about frame advantage. I've seen top Wario players use SHAD on platforms as well, to slide through laggy u-airs/jumps and land u-air. This intro is just to open up the idea of using SHAD, given it's a topic not heavily discussed on these boards.

Point: For now, I will only post info about the implications of SHAD through Diddy Kong's F-air to provide true punish opportunities, but I will try to expand as time permits. As a Wario player, or any character that plays in the air in general, I have learned that the bane of my existence are not moves with low endlag (or cooldown), but moves with low TOTAL length. As far is Wario is concerned, as long as a move doesn't hit him during his movement, the total animation is lag. Diddy Kong's F-air has a total animation of 34 frames (4 frames of jump+26 airborne+4 frames hard landing lag). Wario's double jump fast fall, as previously posted, takes 38 frames, so it will be very impractical to use as a form of counterplay against some moves. This is where I *think* SHAD becomes a possibility. This being said, there are other ways to deal with quick short hop aerials with low total length, including Diddy Kong's f-air.

Theory: Wario's AD has invincibility frames from 3-27 and allows Wario to act on frame 33.
Diddy Kong's Forward Air is active from 6-16, it has 10 frames of airborne lag and 4 frames of landing lag. Given that Wario the minimum lag wario can have is 5 frames, the max frame adv. Wario can have from SHAD through Diddy's f-air is +9, allowing for Chomp to be a true punish. Diddy's Fair is active for 11 frames, so if Wario SHADs through Diddy's frame 6 f-air at frame 3 of his SHAD, he will begin lag at frame 14 of his airdodge, and have 19 frames of lag until frame 33, giving Wario a -5 frame disadvantage.

Data: Against Diddy Kong's Forward Air, the frame advantage interval Wario can have after a SHAD is [-5, +9]. :4diddy:

Last edited:

Ssbm_Jag

Smash Journeyman
Labbed all this out mid-summer. This will be the final information I post here.

The Grounded Wario Bike:
30 frames to jump off/58 frames airborn after jumping off

Short Hop Double Jump Fast Fall, DJFF Air Time: 45 Frames*
Short Hop Double Jump Fast Fall Descent time: 18 Frames*
FHAD Double Jump Fast Fall, DJFF Air Time: 51 Frames
FHAD Double Jump Fast Fall, DJFF descent: 24 Frames*
FHAD Double Jump, Air Time: 73 Frames
FHAD Double Jump, Normal Descent: 46 Frames*

Air Friction takes Wario 30 frames to decelerate from max speed. (letting go of the A-stick)
With reverse analog drift applied, it roughly takes Wario 15 frames to shift aerial momentum. This means that out of a full jump, Wario can shift his momentum effectively 3 times. This is assuming you are trying to go full speed into each drift. If you are not, Wario could probably shift his momentum 4-6 times. Full airspeed and partial airspeed both matter. One example of partial airspeed being effective is Wario's full hop f-air's safety.

Afterword: My personal suggestion is to rationalize what these numbers mean, think about it for days if you have to. You'll really want to also understand the previous post I made about Wario's Jump and Movement data...before cracking into any of this (might be too late since this is the afterword). Some of the pieces of data in this post are useless on their own, but together with the previous post and values not listed, they create Wario's option coverage. I have many of these and previous values memorized, not because I enjoy arbitrarily learning numbers, but because there is high fundamental significance to them. There is high fundamental significance to values not listed here, that you won't find anywhere except maybe in the frame data of a few attacks (and by a few, I mean a lot). Regardless, I hope this helps you as much it has helped me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom