• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Spife

Smash Master
Guys guys, this isn't a ranking of board games (although rube goldberg machines are > a piece of metal moving around a board any ****in' daiiii). That's just how all the boardgames rank in melee against eachother (and me). Sorry's been coming over every day practicing it's techskill, and both mousetrap and sorry main fox and mousetrap is actually extremely naturally technical, I wish it'd come over and play more often cause I think it could be the next Raynex but alas.

Taboo and apples to apples aren't board games.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Guys guys, this isn't a ranking of board games (although rube goldberg machines are > a piece of metal moving around a board any ****in' daiiii). That's just how all the boardgames rank in melee against eachother (and me). Sorry's been coming over every day practicing it's techskill, and both mousetrap and sorry main fox and mousetrap is actually extremely naturally technical, I wish it'd come over and play more often cause I think it could be the next Raynex but alas.

Taboo and apples to apples aren't board games.
i heard mousetrap has a sick pikachu too

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
lol.....well just out of curiousity MA players....

(if there is a topic covering bralw by all means tell me)

I just ran into a scrub From MA who's convinced he'll walk all over you guys in a tournament....he constantly complains calling chaingrabbing "cheap" etc, and yet he's still convinced he can take on his entire state in a tournament, even going so far as to ask me where the closest offline tournament here is.

SO just to shtu em up and show him he's not on top of the world like he thinks....I'm wondering what tournaments are going on currently in MA for brawl, what is the closest one coming up?

I dobut he'll go to it or anything like that, but none the less i want to relay the info to him so if he does actually have the balls to, he can see that he's not as big and bad *** as he thought.

remember to post the results if he does show up.

anyhow, first i'd just like to knwo when the next tourny in your state for brawl is coming up.

again if this is the wrong board direct me tot he brawl MA board i couldn't find it on the topic for regional zones.

that is of course unless brawl is dead here....

S l o X

Smash Champion
Boston is like the second realest place on Earth. Everyone should just move there and play Melee.

I support MA PR but it would fluctuate after top 5. (CT > MA btw)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol.....well just out of curiousity MA players....

(if there is a topic covering bralw by all means tell me)

I just ran into a scrub From MA who's convinced he'll walk all over you guys in a tournament....he constantly complains calling chaingrabbing "cheap" etc, and yet he's still convinced he can take on his entire state in a tournament, even going so far as to ask me where the closest offline tournament here is.

SO just to shtu em up and show him he's not on top of the world like he thinks....I'm wondering what tournaments are going on currently in MA for brawl, what is the closest one coming up?

I dobut he'll go to it or anything like that, but none the less i want to relay the info to him so if he does actually have the balls to, he can see that he's not as big and bad *** as he thought.

remember to post the results if he does show up.

anyhow, first i'd just like to knwo when the next tourny in your state for brawl is coming up.

again if this is the wrong board direct me tot he brawl MA board i couldn't find it on the topic for regional zones.

that is of course unless brawl is dead here....
The New England Brawl scene mostly exists on All is Brawl, and you can find their group right here: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=10907

Additionally, while I'm not 100% positive when the nearest upcoming tournament in the region is (I thiiiiink it's in Connecticut but I'm not really sure), I'm hosting a tournament on July 21st (http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13371) in Framingham.

I support MA PR but it would fluctuate after top 5. (CT > MA btw)
Maine > both, get at us son

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yu know chillin

i hear you were at mlg reffing some of the best peeps in the world (in starcraft? i think)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
dylan just comes over every once in a while to get his *** *****

and im playin neal (who lives on my campus)

SPARKEATER

Smash Rookie
I am from Springfield, Mass. and although I have been playing Smash B's for years, I am very new to this community and site. It would be totally rad if someone could reach out to me and give me some tips or point me in the right direction to get some games in. Thanks!:colorful:

Top Bottom