• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Melee

Joey V.

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
JOEY#545
NNID
cosmobaby
Switch FC
SW-7147-2167-5513
I’ve recently reached out to people in Massachusetts to try to get in touch with fellow Melee enthusiasts.

Well, a few friends and I would like to change that! We’ve started a MA Melee community discord where you can get in contact with us and help start building this sub-community. If you play melee and live in Massachusetts, please consider joining!

Also, if you have any suggestions for the discord, and other ways to unite the Melee players of Massachusetts, please let me know! And if there are already some MA Melee communitues that I’m unaware of, I’d love to get in contact.

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited:

Coze

20YY Cultist
Neat, I've been trying to find people, just moved to Kingston MA, going to my first local this friday. (btw that invite is expired)

Last edited:

Joey V.

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
JOEY#545
NNID
cosmobaby
Switch FC
SW-7147-2167-5513
Neat, I've been trying to find people, just moved to Kingston MA, going to my first local this friday. (btw that invite is expired)
Thanks for letting me know I'll update it!

Top Bottom