• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K projects Lucario as a top 15 character.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Jtails used to think he was the best character in the game. No clue if he still thinks that, but the rage factor on him is definately nothing to sleep on.

I can see him being a low-high tier character, but he has some rough matchups in the higher tiers. Fox, Mario, Falcon, and Ness all give him trouble imo.

He's in this weird spot where he either gets to abuse aura and wins, or dies too soon and (likely) gets destroyed.

TheGoodGuava

Smash Ace
His position is kinda iffy tbh like, he does well against characters that cant kill very well and rack up damage fast like Sheik, Pika, Fox, Bayo (unless she gets a bs combo) but doesn't do well against characters with reliable kill setups which puts him in a super weird position. I feel like hes one of the "anti-top tiers" along with Bayo and Pika

Indigo_

Smash Cadet
My experience with Lucario was that he was mid tier at best. He has some really cool options, but has a fairly poor neutral and never really feels powerful until after the percents where most characters have an opportunity to kill him.

Top Bottom