• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: "LEET CEREAL!!!" 01/02/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL (PRACTICE BEFORE P4 AND A.S.C)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Cool! Kirbz + MK gonna hype that **** up at the February M.A.S.! XD w00t!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Any1 goin 2 this from Chicago???

I'm comin home and visiting so I wanna check out the smash scene @ home since I haven't been since Brawl came out lol!!!

I'll pay gas money jus PM me!!!

O and I'd love to practice w/ ya B4hand in da City ova da break!!!

Moozle

Smash Champion
Any1 goin 2 this from Chicago???

I'm comin home and visiting so I wanna check out the smash scene @ home since I haven't been since Brawl came out lol!!!

I'll pay gas money jus PM me!!!

O and I'd love to practice w/ ya B4hand in da City ova da break!!!
Where do you live?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Bo: Yo there's some Metra train info in the first post of this thread, you should take a look at. If you guys can get to one of the train locations in chicago, the Metra will bring u within a block of the venue in Winthrop Harbor (where the tournament is held). And it cost like $5 for the entire weekend (meaning in February you can use that definitely to your advantage). If you need more concrete details, PM me. ;)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
YoshQ do you want to team up for low tier doubles again? Or do you want to try regular doubles? Personally I'd rather stick with low tiers since we raeped. And Wafles we can team up for reg dubz if you want.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I WANT TO MENTION THAT THERE HAVE BEEN UPDATES TO THE MENU AT THE CAFE. THINGS U MAY NOT RECOGNIZE ARE NEW AND HAVE BEEN ADDED:

Vegetable Soup
Turkey Rice Soup
Nachos
Hamburgers
Chili
Hot Dogs/Chili Hot Dogs
Chili Cheese Nachos
Curly Fries(seasosned)/Cheesy Curly Fries(Seasoned)
Pizza
I'm coming for the Chili Hot Dogs because I luvs them.

Myself, Bzoo (Oro, whatever), Sveet and Money are all coming to this. Douchebag Dave might come, I'll pester him tonight about it.
PS: Douchebag Dave can now apply Wavedashing to his Sheik's game. It's kinda cute, scary, and sad all at the same time. The boy can WD after 2 years of having knowledge of its existence lol

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
taking most MMA $mms (joint shots banned)

lmao i might take this back so sign up while you still can :)
ur done! let's do it. :D

I'm just kidding, but MMA is awesome. we should invest in some sparring gear, and run some MMA at tournaments.

YAY I CAN FINALLY BE TOP TIER AT SOMETHING!!!!

...maybe not. I have such horrible luck, i'll probably fail at this too. :(

in other news:

C O C K S!!!

That is all. :psycho:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lmfao...

MMA better mean:

Manliest Marathon Adventures

Cause, I don't need an EXTRA $10.

hahaha. Wait are u betting $10 on me or vs. me? Either way it's soon to be my MONEY!!!!

Gahahahahahahaha...

S P A M!!! (makes a really good sandwhich :bee: )

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
who wants to do MMA teams? it'll be like championship wrestling...only instead we'll use stuffed animals and richard simmons standees...

:bee:

Top Bottom