• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Lullabies and Pillows: Official Jigglypuff Rest Strategies Thread

PK_Love

Smash Rookie
I found this by accident while online:
Strong hit b-air(the one right at the base) -> sour dash attack(jab-lock if they miss their tech) -> up-air -> rest
works from 10% to 27% on mario

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
I found this by accident while online:
Strong hit b-air(the one right at the base) -> sour dash attack(jab-lock if they miss their tech) -> up-air -> rest
works from 10% to 27% on mario
So a variation of this?

Toxic0118

Smash Rookie
NNID
Touchme0118
During the footstool rest you can hold down and hit a and b then instead of resting if you miss it will do a down aerial but if you hit the footstool it will rest

Last edited:

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Last edited:

Toxic0118

Smash Rookie
NNID
Touchme0118
That's why it works if you miss the footstool then you dair but if you land the footstool you rest

Last edited:

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
During the footstool rest you can hold down and hit a and b then instead of resting if you miss it will do a down aerial but if you hit the footstool it will rest
I think I mistook what you wrote.
What I read it as:
If you press down + a + b at the same time the A-input will get overridden by the B input for the whole buffer window.
What I think you meant:
If you press down + A then down + B a rest will come out if you footstool.

Toxic0118

Smash Rookie
NNID
Touchme0118
I think I mistook what you wrote.
What I read it as:
If you press down + a + b at the same time the A-input will get overridden by the B input for the whole buffer window.
What I think you meant:
If you press down + A then down + B a rest will come out if you footstool.
Yeas sorry that was my fault

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Honestly, I found Rest to be Jigglypuff's worst move in Ultimate. It has a LOT of jump speed, which means it won't hit when you want it to sometimes, especially when you want to combo it with Sing, and the trouble with it is, it leaves you open after you use it.

Top Bottom