• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Luigi's Mansion Mega Guide-Part 1

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
So with that new luigi's mansion switch coming and a remake for the original,I decided to to make a guide on the original (dark moon will be after completing this).

Scare Stun: Ghost will pop out of the dark in a dark room,And when they do they will stun you for a little.Dark moon does not have scare stun but a something similar

Portrait Ghosts and how to beat them: Portrait ghosts are pretty much mini bosses.You have to do something in order to get them.Solve the puzzle and suck em up! (By the time your reading this i'm sure you know how to catch ghosts.)

You probably want to know why this is short.Two words.I'm lazy.So the next part probably won't come soon but usually support gets me fired up.If we get 10 comments from different people the guide gets sped up

Top Bottom