• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really sure if this thread is dea or not yet, so please forgive me if it is.

According to this video, If all of the Breakable colums are broken, the stage will rise back up after a while.

User33

Smash Journeyman
It takes 20 seconds for the stage to rise up from complete ruins.

Sajun88

Smash Apprentice
I'm so happy that Luigi's Mansion is a confirmed stage, I always loved that game, just wish they had included the pultergust into Luigi's FS or something, but oh well.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone happen to know how to unlock this stage? I've been trying for awhile now, using the instructions on gamefaqs. Unfortunately, they have failed me again. Last time I go to that site for help on a game. :p

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I can't WAIT to play on this stage. I loved Luigi's Mansion, it was the first game I ever got for my Gamecube (I picked up the Gamecube and Luigi's Mansion on the day the GC came out) and I played through that game at least twice.

db777

Smash Cadet
it says on cheatcc.com that you have to beat classic mode on easy to unlock this stage

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Does anyone happen to know how to unlock this stage? I've been trying for awhile now, using the instructions on gamefaqs. Unfortunately, they have failed me again. Last time I go to that site for help on a game. :p
Play 3, count em 3, vs. Matches with Luigi apparently.

gamelord723

Smash Rookie
I'm so happy that Luigi's Mansion is a confirmed stage, I always loved that game, just wish they had included the pultergust into Luigi's FS or something, but oh well.

I know I'm changeing the subject but your right. Luigi's mansion was the first game (Besides the SNES mario is missin Which was a learning game:dizzy:) Luigi's mansion defined luigi as his first real single game and it should of been part of his final smash. But then again Luigi is all about being clumsy and well...Luigi-ish. So his Fs negative zone defines him but they should of made it where he rides the pultergust or somethign.

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
Anyone seen any Boos or other ghosts?
After destroying a section of the mansion boos appear from the ruins and then gradually vanish. They dont interact with players or anything, but it definitely adds to the vibe.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
After destroying a section of the mansion boos appear from the ruins and then gradually vanish. They dont interact with players or anything, but it definitely adds to the vibe.
Ah, thanks. I hadn't noticed them yet, but would've been disappointed if they wouldn't have been in anywhere.

Sajun88

Smash Apprentice
I can't WAIT to play on this stage. I loved Luigi's Mansion, it was the first game I ever got for my Gamecube (I picked up the Gamecube and Luigi's Mansion on the day the GC came out) and I played through that game at least twice.
Yeah same here, got it day one and played the hell out of it.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Im loving this stage, the music fits really well for it too.
I love how hitting the pillars makes a certain part of the mansion collapse.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i am glad they put some luigis mansion representation in brawl in some form. I wish luigi had a poltergeist move though

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
Does look like a pretty good stage, but I don't like how the mansion is breakable...

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
Brawl w/ Luigi 3 times. I'm not sure if you have to win or not, but it'd probably be best if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom