• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Doubles Discussion: Lucario

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
nevermind all of my posts, Grab release infinite isn't banned anymore
Luigi gets a 1 vs everyone

10 for MK, loll

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
i read it oli is kind gud but u underestimated Mario Bros team they r 7/10 because they r gud from wt i hear i trying to team up wit lil g to see

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
well junebug won't team with boss unless he goes luigi so i say a solid 8 imo but they both hav good racking tech's and luigi is a good killer.wat else do u kneed.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I don't like lucario as a teamate much but that's only because everytime I team with a lucario I get hit with the aura move xD

Remastered

Smash Lord
I main Luigi and my brother mains Peach. We have won the last doubles tourney we were in in Australia and came second at the one before and third at the one before that which was a major. He also mains olimar, so our success rate with these characters is becoming pretty good.

Peach/Luigi can't be counterpicked, and Olimar/Luigi really only gets counter picked on rainbow and Japes because of Olimar imo. However we have been taken to these by countless MK's and snake to halberd and we won the matches.

MasterOfGalaxies

Smash Apprentice
I've always played luigi, and teamed up with a friend who was falco, and we lost in the first round, because he double suicided. I rarely see him suicide even once, and it was the one time it actually was worth money. I was so bitter. But aside from that, how do you all think that team would have worked had we not totally screwed up?

Be@st

Smash Cadet
Fox is underated on this doubels list. He should be next to olimar along with mk,jiggs and wario. These are his best partners.

Top Bottom