• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Luigi's Death Combo [Video]

William5000000

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, this does not move Luigi up in the Tier List. Luigi is likely to stay at the very bottom. Sure, the Super Jump Punch KOs at low percentages. But unless one is dedicated to Luigi in this game, he will not be seen in many competitive matches. :(

I can, however, provide a video link to the KO endurances for Luigi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzUNwW10YTg&index=5&list=PL8H4noaCcU1g34cVsygo-sd4EL6DxbJi1

If the Super Jump Punch or Up Smash for KO'ing doesn't do it, then other effective KO moves and edge-guarding/gimping will. Luigi Cyclone for KO'ing may do it if one is lucky. If things are looking bleak, then Up Tilt for KO'ing should be a last resort.

The video I have may help Luigi mains get better... maybe.

Last edited:

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
Um, shouldn't this be in the Luigi guide list and not the Kirby guide list?

William5000000

Smash Journeyman
Um, shouldn't this be in the Luigi guide list and not the Kirby guide list?
As far as I know, there are only two Luigi guides. This is one of the two. Users are making different guides of the same character, so it almost doesn't matter.

Last edited:

bigblast66

Smash Cadet
while it'd be amazing but, luigi has no hopes to be top tier, this would have to be frame perfect and your opponent would have to be half brain dead to let you pull this off

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
As far as I know, there are only two Luigi guides. This is one of the two. Users are making different guides of the same character, so it almost doesn't matter.
No, I mean it's in the Kirby guide list, not the Luigi guide list. That should be fixed, methinks.

Top Bottom