• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi vs Fox

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
How do we win?

The character is fast and has this down b move thing that's really stupid.

How do we destroy this unforgivable character?

Helium09

Smash Rookie
NNID
Helium
(assuming this is Smash 4) I'm gonna led this off by saying I have a really weird Luigi; an optimal Luigi is aggressive and in-your-face. My Luigi is really heavy on bait-punish and footsies. I only really approach when I have to, AKA when Fox runs away and starts lasering. If you land a grab near 0 (<5%) dthrow, wait a moment for him to fastfall in hitstun, and then grounded upb for a solid 32% total. Mix up the height at which you recover (assuming you recover how most Luigi's do, sideB from edge of screen to under the stage, then double jump upB) from basically offscreen near the bottom blastzone, to just below the actual stage of battlefield. You probably already know this, but tornado had ridiculous priority. Try using it occasionally as a landing option if you are close to Fox or if he goes for a follow up. Hope this helps. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can come up with something more specific.

Last edited:
Top Bottom