• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Discord Group!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikutsu

Smash Rookie
NNID
rikutsu
Hey, picked up Luigi fairly recently, I would like to be a part of the discord to communicate with other players and improve!

Link please!

R3D3MON

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KeeHwang2010
I would like to get a link to the discord channel, please.

TeddyTreebark

Smash Rookie
Been maining Luigi since launch, but never joined the discord. This is a sin. Help me atone for my sin by allowing me to join the group. Thank you, and may RNGesus bring you many misfires.

Fishly101

Smash Rookie
Picked up Luigi recently, and I would like to improve. May I get a link?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I have PM'd the TC for a discord link, if he does not reply within about a week, I will delete this topic since I don't think it's fair for people to be requesting a link that is not being provided anymore.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Link please!

... I'm hoping that this topic doesn't get deleted...
Sadly, I am going to have to lock it until further notice. I have contacted the TC 6 days ago with no reply. It isn't fair for you all to request the link for one discord with no reply back.

Someone can feel free to create a new discord topic though and distribute the link as needed. First come first serve though, there doesn't need go be multiple discord group topics on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom