• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Community Combo Video

Luigisama

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52jNIeB9ag
so i have a video i would like to try and submit for the combo video. i have the replay still on my wii but i uploaded it to youtube so you could look at it before i send it to you or whatever. it starts at 1:40 and goes to the end of the stock. so let me know if you like it or not
yeah that's good and no need to send it to me. I can just download the youtube video. Now if you could do me a favor create yourself a sig that way you can be identified in the video. Thanks.

For everyone that hasn't created a sig yet I'm eventually going to make you one. I'm either going to keep it simple or maybe I might go fancy with it.

Edit

On second thought you guys have sigs. Mr. L, Yoshq, Hype%, and Desti. I'll use those in the video.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
So if I find some videos of me on youtube I could send you the link and you could get the clip?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ok I got most of the replays from Hype%. Anyone else that has a replay that they want to submit send it to me by e-mail, mediafire/cloud site, or by the wii. if you send me the replay also add specifics so I can identify the combo. Like for example " starts at 49 %" or " starts at 5:43 and ends at 5:30"

The deadline is December 20th since that is the time I can start working on the combo video.
my computer won't function well with my capture card. So I can't record any new videos or set anything up. I'm going to see if Thunderstorm can help me with setting up the video. Otherwise this combo video is once again being stalled.

yoshq

Smash Master
Easier said than done. I'm just working on my own combo video and it's taking me like a month for all the changes. Much less getting stuff from other people and coordinating all that.

yoshq

Smash Master
They would join no problem. It's getting someone to put the work in who has time for it. A few people have picked it up, contributed, and dropped it again because they just never got around to putting the work in.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I see, well. How bout we actually get working on it before the new smash comes out, and show the power of the luigis,lol. When ur done with ur combo video, then maybe we can both work on it. U could record the replays and I could make the clips. It's summer so I can do it, and I can't possibly drop it, I've always wanted to contribute! And then when I make the clips, u can edit them, and then u make the rest of the video in a cool style, cause I don't do so good doing that, lol

yoshq

Smash Master
Hmm...I see, well. How bout we actually get working on it before the new smash comes out, and show the power of the luigis,lol. When ur done with ur combo video, then maybe we can both work on it. U could record the replays and I could make the clips. It's summer so I can do it, and I can't possibly drop it, I've always wanted to contribute! And then when I make the clips, u can edit them, and then u make the rest of the video in a cool style, cause I don't do so good doing that, lol
I don't feel like making another video right after this one right now. Maybe in the future.

badangadang

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if it was brought up on this board at all, but the Melee Luigi board is possibly thinking about trying to make a Melee Luigi community combo video for the Year of Luigi featuring clips from 2013. No idea how long these things take, but ideally I think it should be released before December (..?). I thought it would be fitting if Brawl and PM had their own too, and it looks like a Brawl video has already started judging by the OP of this thread. I just saw that this project had been already sort of going on but died, and it seemed like it could be done somehow coordinated with the Year of Luigi and with whatever Melee and PM combo videos someone manages to scrap together. What does the Brawl Luigi community think? I honestly know next-to-nothing about the Brawl scene so I can't help too much here, but if there's any way I can, I'd appreciate if someone would let me know.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
well, I wanted to join this combo video, and it would be cool for luigi boards to have their own, but YoshQ was gonna make it, but he can't now cause he's working on his own. If ur the one making it, ur gonna have to get a lot of luigis to join to make it, I know I would. And this project died a long time ago. Although I'm not a regular on these boards, I think that if there are people willing to send in replays to make a community combo video with luigi, that they'd probably have to be asked, cause I don't think they're gonna show up to a forum. Or just go to AiB, a lot of luigis are active there. Also, I've never heard of a PM combo video, all I know is Melee and Brawl, no PM

yoshq

Smash Master
I originally took it on, then passed it to some other dude, who passed it on to LuigiSama or something... We had all the clips gathered, just no one ended up making it.

I mean it would be great to release the Brawl one at the same time as the others, but someone would have to have time.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm going to revive this. Downloading clips I saved and videos here to make it along with some clips I have. It's going to be more of montage with luigi combos tbh. Stay tuned.

Nothing else to do during this quarantine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom