• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Changes (?) (Post patch 1.1.3)

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
Hey guys. Please put the changes here! Thanks.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
As of this post, nothing. Must be why its so quiet, less there was universal changes.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
I don't have the old patch, but in training mode dthrow at 100% barely sends falcon above the top platform. Combo at higher prevents seem easier across the board too

Nintendo Alian

Smash Rookie
I think F-air is faster, might have to check this, I don't have anything to compare it to besides my memory
I don't have the old patch, but in training mode dthrow at 100% barely sends falcon above the top platform. Combo at higher prevents seem easier across the board too
I think it does have less kb. At 10%, form the middle of FD, if I dash grab to slide then d-throw fair fair regrab dthrow fair and get the misfire, it kills midweights. I tested on Mario and they had a small window to use Up-B. I haven't tested DI on this yet.

Top Bottom