• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi | A Guide to Mastery by Dire Creeper [OUTDATED - READ THE NOTE]

Luigi | A Guide to Mastery by Dire Creeper [OUTDATED - READ THE NOTE]

Dire Creeper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dire_Creeper

Dire Creeper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dire_Creeper
Yo! I like your hitboxe ranges picture, i found it very interesting. I ve just found there is a 3rd hitboxe on the dair inside the meteor hitboxe. So the meteor part is more like this (Dark blue is first= id0, light blue is seconde =id1 and green (meteor ) is third =id2): http://imgur.com/NgSA5bh
This is really interesting. So you have to space out from the tiny hitbox to land the dair. Thanks for the insight, bro!

Sunny 1993

Smash Rookie
This is great the only problem I have is L canceling Luigis Dair and Fair mainly because they feel not as laggy but I know they are and he's so floaty which is the most annoying part about my boi. I feel Luigi can definitely win a major and I wanna take him there. Yup.

Top Bottom