• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luffy the pirate 4 smash!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

narutosasuke557

Smash Rookie
A charater i want in smash is monkeyd luffey. Luffey has superpower that from he eat the gum gum fruit and he’s super strong! His attack could be that he streches his arms to punch people which could belike gomu golu pistol! His ultimate smash could be him calling his pirate crew friends to attack the other guy, and Zorro would be super cool. He could also eat food to restore heath, because Luffey likes to eat everything! Luffeys symbol could be his straw hat because it is well known to one piece

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Inb4 posts are always going to be treated as spam. Please actually report the topic instead if there's an issue.
Inb4 lock. Threads for non-videogame characters are not allowed.

D

Deleted member

I want to say that a character with stretching abilities would be amazing for Smash.

But sadly I doubt Luffy could currently get in.

D

Deleted member

But Luffey appeared on the Wii! I don’t remember the name of the game, but I remember playingg it
He is identified as a manga character doh.

At the moment, characters need to be born from videogames to get in Smash.

While the moveset potential of a character who can stretch their body such as Luffy is attractive, he sadly isn't on the run at the moment.

narutosasuke557

Smash Rookie
He is identified as a manga character doh.

At the moment, characters need to be born from videogames to get in Smash.

While the moveset potential of a character who can stretch their body such as Luffy is attractive, he sadly isn't on the run at the moment.
Oh I see that really sucks. I jusr remember wen my brother made it so luffy was on smash for the wii, which was fun even tho he didnt have his gum gum powers

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Let's clear it up a bit;

We do allow non-game characters, as long as they are both Nintendo-owned and also had a video game appearance. Captain N, for instance, has no video game appearances but is owned by Nintendo as a character. Which means he can't get a thread.

Characters who didn't originate in video games(or a video game franchise) and are 3rd party(meaning Nintendo doesn't own them at all. Do note if Nintendo partially owns a character, talking to the Moderation before making a thread is a better idea. Likewise, ones you aren't sure are eligible for a thread should be brought up to us first) are not eligible for a thread. While anything can change in Smash(as it constantly removes fan rules and such over and over), we're currently sticking with this rule as we already have examples with R.O.B.(who is not a video game originating character but is owned by Nintendo and did appear way later in an actual game. He's more of a game controller, but not a literal game character). Another example is Nester, who originated in the Nintendo comics(coincidentally so did Captain N to some degree), who eventually appeared in some games, which made him eligible for a thread.

I do hope that makes it more clear on how our rules currently work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom