• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ludosity CEO interview confirms DLC

nickallstarbrawl.jpg

In a recent interview with GameInformer, Joel Nyström answers many questions. Some interesting highlights confirmed from the interview include: no live-action characters appearing on the base roster, and keeping the focus on Nickelodeon characters for DLC. It also confirms that the music is all new, and that the base roster will have twenty characters.

The two reveals that may pique fans interest the most: Ludosity has confirmed 2 DLC characters following soon after the first 20 with more characters to come.

"At launch, there will be 20 characters, with 2 more following soon after. Additional DLC characters will get revealed after that. Stay tuned! "

They have also mentioned reviewing options for adding voice acting to the game down the road. Here are the quotes from the interview:

"Our focus was on creating the best possible gameplay experience for core brawling fans and Nickelodeon fans around the globe. It is not as straightforward to do as one might think, and as we continue to build the Nick All-Star Brawl franchise, we will be reviewing all options, which may include adding VO down the road. "

For answers to more questions, check out the interview.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releases on October 5th for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

Author's Note: What a time to be alive. I wonder what other franchises might receive platform fighters in the future. Any thoughts? Let us know!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Didn't Nickelodeon work on the 2019 reboot of "Barbapapa"? Barbapapa for DLC lol (I would prefer Pingu but as far as I know it has no connection with Nickelodeon sadly).

Top Bottom