• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina's alts????

OceloT42

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1993-9639-0577
Lucina main here, I've had a look at her alts and most of them seemed different from Sm4sh? I used the black alt with red hair in 4, and I can't find that, and a lot of her other alts seem changed.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
SSB4 Alts:

SSBU Alts:

They're the same color themes, but there are definitely different tones and hues to them. Colors look a lot flatter in SSBU.

The Cherche and Cordellia skins are the ones that look the most different since the red hair is toned down to almost pure brunette. Not a fan if that's the case. At least the Lissa one is still mostly the same.

Arthur97

Smash Master
SSB4 Alts:

SSBU Alts:

They're the same color themes, but there are definitely different tones and hues to them. Colors look a lot flatter in SSBU.

The Cherche and Cordellia skins are the ones that look the most different since the red hair is toned down to almost pure brunette. Not a fan if that's the case. At least the Lissa one is still mostly the same.
The Nowi one also seems more green.

Top Bottom