• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Neutral Game

Mishiero

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm looking to change up the way I play the neutral game. reply with some good tips for playing the neutral, it would really be helpful to me.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Side b is great but of course you already know that and it’s predictable. I like to short hop fast fall fair out of the opponents range, a lot of characters have a hard time dealing with that (nair is good for this too when they’re closer to you). I use a lot of dtilt out of dash too especially when they’re shielding. If you hard read a shield shieldbreaker can get you a free kill in neutral. Other than that I do a lot of dash dancing and short/full hopping feint a lot of attacks out of them. It keeps your opponent off balance in neutral

Lucina doesn’t really have a super diverse neutral so it’s all about movement and baiting and punishing and mixing up your approaches. Use a lot of tilts and jabs out of dash too and if you see an opportunity you can definitely land a few fsmashes in neutral out of dash

Last edited:

valy64

Smash Rookie
hmm how are we supposed to know what to say if we have no footage of you playing?

Top Bottom