• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Lucina Hitbox Visualization

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Wait, I just noticed something. Furil Furil the frame 11 Dair spike hitbox is missing.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
It looks like it's there to me. Partially covered up by the other hitboxes, but there.

I see, thank you. Those gifs are so fast. Interesting that so much of the tip isn't covered by the spike. It doesn't even cover the tipper hitbox that well so you can still get the tipper on frame 11. The sword isn't facing straight down like I thought it was either.

Solution? That hitbox NEEDS to be bigger!

Last edited:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
The pictures on the first post don't appear to me, even if I click on the spoiler... Weird...

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
The pictures on the first post don't appear to me, even if I click on the spoiler... Weird...
They can take up to a minute to load up on some browsers. Give them a moment to load correctly, then try opening the spoilers.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I have just been wondering:

Probably a few of us have seen this gif in the past. It shows Marth's hitboxes as well. Does anyone know who the original author of this image is and/or how this could be replicated by us or the OP? Since we still don't have a thread for the visualization of Marth's hitboxes, I think?

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
I have just been wondering:

Probably a few of us have seen this gif in the past. It shows Marth's hitboxes as well. Does anyone know who the original author of this image is and/or how this could be replicated by us or the OP? Since we still don't have a thread for the visualization of Marth's hitboxes, I think?
I often wonder of the credibility of that image in the first place, because we all know that in game, Lucina is visually shorter than Marth. This includes during attacks; like, she doesn't just magically grow in size during attacks.

Yet in this image, Marth and Lucina are shown as exactly the same size.

My main question is to the program; does it make characters a set size when viewing hitboxes (like, to a set size in reference to universal hitbox measurements?)?

But, that aside, I think I know somebody who has a hitbox viewing program who might be able to help. I'll let you know.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I would like to provide a meaningful update to this thread.
I have access myself to a hitbox viewer. Here is an example:
F10Luci.png
F11Luci.png
F12Luci.png

Marth hitboxes seem to display with problems. I will try to circumvent this issue in whatever way I can and update.

Top Bottom