• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina 1.1.0 Patch Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
imo lucina needs dancing blade to be more safe/easier to chain? i seem to get grabbed a lot during dancing blade for some reason. less end lag for dancing blade 1 on air and ground too would be very helpful.
For me, the second hit of the the neutral DB misses misses a LOT; regardless of timing.

gumx

Smash Rookie
For me, the second hit of the the neutral DB misses misses a LOT; regardless of timing.
Very true. i usually use DB neutral, up, neutral, up/neutral. because of the second hit missing. i think for me its because i hit aerial targets with DB that i miss neutral 2

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
It's odd that I'm so reliant on DB, Lucina's most unreliable move; in addition to the 2nd hit of neutral DB frequently missing, there have cases where the finishers do not connect with my opponent(s), the first hit knocking people away from the rest of the combo and opponents getting the opportunity to block as I'm in the midst of a variation.

gumx

Smash Rookie
i too am reliant on DB because i kind of decided to main lucina because of DB because i thought it was a good punish and combo/string set up. i can hit DB perfectly with roy for some reason though.

Wnyke

Smash Cadet
It's odd that I'm so reliant on DB, Lucina's most unreliable move; in addition to the 2nd hit of neutral DB frequently missing, there have cases where the finishers do not connect with my opponent(s), the first hit knocking people away from the rest of the combo and opponents getting the opportunity to block as I'm in the midst of a variation.
I guess is your timing, but the regular variant starts missing at around 50/60%, you should try using the up variant, is the most consistent... and practice a little the timing in training... the last hit is very likely to miss in high % if your opponent uses DI though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom