• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas's Victory Pose

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the support for luigi's polturgust grab thread, I mean it. Being a lucas main in brawl I wanted to see his victory poses. It's funny how my first thread ever was here (It's pretty old by now). This gif was made by me.

8 Melodies is playing in the backround. Lucas is pulling the needle. If you played mother 3 you probably know what they do. Don't worry I won't spoil it.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS VICTORY POSE (As well as the music I said) ?

Last edited:

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
Personally I think it makes him more distinct from ness.

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I definitely really love that they put a little more emphasis on the needle (and continue to do so for each passing game).

If only people didn't hate his playstyle so much, maybe they would give his game a chance :(

AllToonedUp

Smash Rookie
I think it looks even better than before with the change of camera angle since you can see Lucas' face and the needle more clearly. The glow effect for the needle is a nice touch as well.

Top Bottom