• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas' Palette Swaps (Alt Costumes)

Drippy

Smash Ace
Owie my feelings. You're talking to the biggest Porky supporter on these boards.:c

Besides, I was implying the young kid Porky would be there, not old man mustache Porky, if it makes a difference.
Still ugly either way, I rather have his much cooler younger brother.

Last edited:

ToastMiller

Smash Apprentice
I always took the Claus custom. I would love to see, but won't hold my breath, for an actual Masked Man Skin.
I freaking love the Claus skin. It's always been my favorite. What pissed me off with the PM masked man alt is that it didn't have red hair x.x

it's probably basically impossible we'll get ANOTHER alt representing Claus as we already have two.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I always took the Claus custom. I would love to see, but won't hold my breath, for an actual Masked Man Skin.
You and me both! I mean, my ultimate dream would be a playable Masked Man, but as a Mother fan I've learned to take what I can get and be happy with it. ^^;

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
In Lucas' trailer, we saw 5 alternate palette swaps for Lucas. They were:

1. Normal appearance
2. Claus alt
3. Blue/Orange alt
4. Masked Man alt
5. Boney shirt with brown pants

Lucas will likely have 8 alts like the other fighters (except for Little Mac), which means that not all of his Brawl alts will make it in. If this is the case, what new alternate costumes would you like to see Lucas have, (or which old alts would you like back)? Personally, I'd like to see one inspired by Flint.

Also which of the ones so far is your favorite? Mine is the Boney shirt with brown pants.
WHOA! How did I not see the Masked Man shirt?! That's badass!

Mightyno.M

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mickeyx
3DS FC
4141-2356-8625
Maybe a shadow although would be nice

It appears that him dressing up like the masked man is out of the picture

Joninja

Smash Rookie
In Lucas' trailer, we saw 5 alternate palette swaps for Lucas. They were:

1. Normal appearance
2. Claus alt
3. Blue/Orange alt
4. Masked Man alt
5. Boney shirt with brown pants

Lucas will likely have 8 alts like the other fighters (except for Little Mac), which means that not all of his Brawl alts will make it in. If this is the case, what new alternate costumes would you like to see Lucas have, (or which old alts would you like back)? Personally, I'd like to see one inspired by Flint.

Also which of the ones so far is your favorite? Mine is the Boney shirt with brown pants.
I'd like the alt. costume where he has a red and orange stripes. That'd be rad.

Last edited:

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
I'll be sticking to Claus like I normally do, but I'll be giving Masked Man a whirl most likely.

Am I seriously the only one who wants a Duster theamed alt? I mean, we have Lucas and Boney, adding on Duster and Kumatora would have all 4 main characters AND would make 4 alts that aren't just pallet swaps. Then we could have either the blue or pink alt from Brawl back.

Toxiphobe

Smash Cadet
IF I do not see a Kumatora skin with Hot pink hair, blue shirt and red shoes, I'm going to lose it.

k-ta

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowkyo
3DS FC
5284-1414-9946
inb4 Hinawa palette swap to make us cry our hearts out

Drippy

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind a Salsa sprite if they had one, really loved that monkey.

StinkyHands

Smash Rookie
I think blue with purples stripes would be nice, much like Ness' costume. It just looks so crisp and clean.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
^ Same! My favorites are that one (brown hair), the Boney shirt one, and the one in between them with the orange and blue stripes.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My favorites have gotta be the Red Shirt in the back ('Cuz he looks like me, used that all day in Brawl) and the Boney Shirt
The one with Lucas' little Dino buddy is also cool, I might use that too :b

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I'm probably going to use the Drago one. Those things are so damned cute.

EDIT: Pretty bummed about no Kumatora alt, though.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm gonna play Claus and Duster-colors primarily but might also throw young Drago for funsies.

No Kumatora is sad but I guess because they had to choose between her and Duster (since both have similar colored clothing).

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
I really wanted that Kumatora one too, oh well. I migh choose between the Baby Drago, Masked Man and Duster alts.

Drippy

Smash Ace
I really wanted that Kumatora one too, oh well. I migh choose between the Baby Drago, Masked Man and Duster alts.
Yea than fanart with pink-hair Lucas and stuff was amazing, really wished it was real. :(

Last edited:

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
I was afraid they'd get rid of the pink-striped shirt, and they technically did ... Only to replace it with that awesome pink Drago shirt. I know which one I'll be using! :)

Lukey140701

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lukey140701
3DS FC
5129-3150-8496
That brown hair one looks amazing, but I love the default, and I usually stick with the default anyway.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
My favorite one out the 8 has to be the purple with the Drago Sprite on it. However, like others have said before, I am a tad dissapointed with no Kumatora alt.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'm really glad how these alt costumes turned out for the most part. I'll probably be using the red shirt (my favorite from Brawl), the Duster getup, and the Boney shirt.

ilysm

sleepy
The only thing better than a Kuma alt for Lucas would be Kuma being released. However, I suppose we can only hold our breath. Might I remind everyone of the time Nintendo joked about burning a Mom 3 fan alive at E3 last year?

skeletonboxers

Smash Cadet
NNID
tabster123
3DS FC
4983-5230-3260
The only thing better than a Kuma alt for Lucas would be Kuma being released. However, I suppose we can only hold our breath. Might I remind everyone of the time Nintendo joked about burning a Mom 3 fan alive at E3 last year?
They're poking fun at us, but I still believe it's a hint. Also Iwata mentioning about how Lucas came from Japan only Mother 3 in that direct.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I still don't believe that they'd say that without it being a hint

Top Bottom