• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas MU chart?

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Villager is my main and being on both sides of the MU it feels like a -1 for Villager but i don't pay at a very high level so take that with a grain of salt.

Everything else seems pretty spot on though.

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex
Most importantly, Lucas does really well against most of the mid/high tier and good/even with Rosa/Tlink/Ness.
He loses to Mario, Shiek and ZSS a good bit, though maybe ZSS a little less.

The Elephant

Smash Rookie
NNID
The_Elephant
I disagree with Fox. Fox wins on stage mostly, but he struggles with PK Fire and Lucas has the tools to easily gimp fox so that MU is even

The Elephant

Smash Rookie
NNID
The_Elephant
Captain Falcon is also +1 because PK Fire punished dash which Falcon relies on. He also struggles to juggle Lucas due to his floatyness, and on top of that LUCAS can gimp Falcon with ease

1Twinmuduck

Smash Rookie
I think this chart is really generous, personally I'd move Diddy, Cloud and Sonic to -2 and move Mario, Mewtwo, Ryu, Peach, Link and Shulk to -1. I also feel Marth, Yoshi, Falcon, Corrin and Pit/Dark Pit could go to -1, they feel like somewhere between 45/55 and 50/50 matchups for Lucas.

NSunderdog

Smash Rookie
i have a bit of a rough time with cloud and rosa kirby and mario mainly marth is also not fun

Top Bottom