• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Attacks and Matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectTrey

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ponyinabox
LUCAS
----------------------
BAD MATCH-UPS - 17
---------------------------
Roy, Sheik, Marth, Rosalina, Little Mac, Zelda, Ganondorf, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Ike, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Olimar, and Pac-Man

----------------------
FAIR MATCH-UPS -16
Ryu, Mario, Wario, Diddy Kong, Zero Suit Samus, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Rob, Ness, Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Sonic

----------------------
GOOD MATCH-UPS - 22
Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Mr. Game and Watch, Link, Toon Link, Samus, Robin, Duck Hunt Trio, Kirby, King Dedede, Charizard, Lucario, Donkey Kong, Villager, Shulk, Mega Man, and Mewtwo

LUCAS

Jab (2 - 4 - 8% Low - Fair)

Dash (9% Fair - Fair)

TILTS

U - tilt (9.335% Low - Fair)

F - tilt (7% Low - Fair)

D - tilt (3% Low - Low)

SMASHES

U - Smash (NC 21% - High , High) (FC 29% - High , High)

F - Smash (NC 14% - Fair , Medium ) (FC 19%-21% - Fair , Medium)

D - Smash (NC 17% - High , Medium) (FC 23% - High , Medium)

AERIALS

N - Air (1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 8% Fair , Medium)

F - Air (8 - 11% Low , Fair)

U - Air (13% Fair - low)

D - Air (3 - 7 - 10 - 15% Fair , low)

B - Air (7 -12% low , spike/medium)

SPECIALS

N - Special (22% - High - freeze , medium)

U - Special (% Varies - medium)

PK Cannon Ball (25% - Medium , High)

S Special (9% - Medium , Medium)

Down Special (8% - Low , Fair)

We would "ike" to remind you that we are working in Ryu and Roy Aswell :)

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
PLease don't be talking about MUs until later. At least give it a month. As of now, I do not want to say we have bad or good MUs because we do not know. Just be patient as we learn more about this PSI KID <3

Edit: Because it feels like you are guessing with no prior knowledge.

Last edited:

AtoZYoshi

Smash Rookie
PLease don't be talking about MUs until later. At least give it a month. As of now, I do not want to say we have bad or good MUs because we do not know. At least give it a month.

We had 3 people each testing the matchups. We had multiple tests and feel as if this info is nearly accurate. If you would like to argue one of our match-ups, please do, but otherwise, carry on. Thanks :).
These MUs are without customs

Last edited:

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
We had 3 people each testing the matchups. We had multiple tests and feel as if this info is nearly accurate. If you would like to argue one of our match-ups, please do, but otherwise, carry on. Thanks :).

So basically if you have trouble with, lets say Pikachu, automatic Bad MU but had an easy time with Luigi, its an easy MU. Matchups are determined by both characters playing at their maximum potential. All of the other characters for the most part, are playing at their maximum potential, Lucas is clearly not. Lucas has not even been fully worked on. People are still working on the frame data, damage percent, kill throws, kill combos, combos, throw combos.

To me, it feels like Luigi is an easy MU 'cause you can heal from his fireball while Rosalina is a Bad MU because she can gimp you. Automatic good and bad MUs respectively to most people's eyes. Remember when people jumped to conclusions that Little Mac was OP? Same thing is going to happen here, but instead the MUs going to change drastically. Just saying. I am not trying to be rude and stuff, but I just want MU Opinions to happen later.

Last edited:

ProjectTrey

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ponyinabox
PLease don't be talking about MUs until later. At least give it a month. As of now, I do not want to say we have bad or good MUs because we do not know. Just be patient as we learn more about this PSI KID <3

We completely respect your opinion and hope you enjoy new content... Even if we continue to post more of our matchups. We love to hear your feedback and would love to see you in more of our content

FSK

Smash Ace
I've played over 50 matches with Lucas and I think I can vouch for the validity of this information. I have for instance never lost to a Bowser on FG. Good work guys keep it up!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I've played over 50 matches with Lucas and I think I can vouch for the validity of this information. I have for instance never lost to a Bowser on FG. Good work guys keep it up!
As an experienced user of Lucas in over 64 separate smash bros. battles, I

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Only 3?

I'm pretty sure you need alot more than 3 lel.

Wouldn't be surprised if @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima and @ TewnLeenk TewnLeenk moved this to the MU thread and locked this one.
Then again, the stickied MU thread hasn't even opened, so who knows whats happening with that lol.

AtoZYoshi

Smash Rookie
I do not know if you fully understand the content of the chart, but I have confirmed that the original chart you commented on agrees with the statement you thought it was going against.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I think the reasons are self-explanatory though.
I agree, who needs "explanations" and "reasoning" behind MUs? It's clear these gentlemen have done thorough research and I am convinced. Can someone make this into a chart and sticky it?

ProjectTrey

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ponyinabox
Only 3?

I'm pretty sure you need alot more than 3 lel.

Wouldn't be surprised if @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima and @ TewnLeenk TewnLeenk moved this to the MU thread and locked this one.
Then again, the stickied MU thread hasn't even opened, so who knows whats happening with that lol.
I agree, who needs "explanations" and "reasoning" behind MUs? It's clear these gentlemen have done thorough research and I am convinced. Can someone make this into a chart and sticky it?
Hey man, calm down... We never said we weren't adding reasons for the bad matchups... We just didn't think of that, we have been testing day and night to try to make this the most accurate list there is

AtoZYoshi

Smash Rookie
Hey man, calm down... We never said we weren't adding reasons for the bad matchups... We just didn't think of that, we have been testing day and night to try to make this the most accurate list there is
I have to agree :)

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
We're waiting a couple weeks before opening the MU thread. Either way, this thread is completely unnecessary and useless, so...

PK Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom