• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas 2.0.0 buffs (spoiler: "Added electrical damage")

peekpeek

Smash Cadet
Up Tilt Attack: Added electrical damage
Neutral Air Attack: Shortened the amount of time you cannot grab edges after using the move
Down Air Attack: Added electrical damage
Grab Attack: Added electrical damage.

Discuss. More than Ness got, at least.

Cheryl~

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1511-1076-9918
Other than the added electrical damage (which just makes those attacks look nicer from experience) Lucas is the same pretty much, which I’m actually really happy with because I was afraid they would butcher PK Freeze and buff nothing else in return. This iteration of Lucas feels pretty much perfect aside from a few things (Can we get Smash 4 grab range back Sakurai... we don’t need it but it’d be so nice) so I’m okay with no drastic changes.

Dbap

Smash Rookie
In the discord people who labbed it say the ele is purely aesthetic, however, Nair got shaved 2 frames of landing lag. Not a big deal but helps Nair chains and landing Nair>X. I’m pretty happy with that.

R O F L

Smash Ace
The electrical damage changes were actually a nerf, but only in the slightest.
It makes his match-up against Olimar slightly worse because Yellow Pikmin are immune to all electric attacks

It being electrical is better for beating up Hotheads and makes Electric Attack Up spirits work on the select moves, but that doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom