• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario with Renamon reskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Man

Smash Rookie
Some excellent texturer reskinned Lucario to make it look like Renamon from Digimon.

That's not Photoshopped, by the way.

Little_Dragon

Smash Rookie
I've considered re-doing it from scratch, removing the waistband/mask, and maybe adding some modeled gloves.

For those of you unfamiliar with Renamon, here's an example:

hough123

Smash Ace
I don't watch Digimon.
Why?
1. It's a Pokemon rip-off.
2. GO REDMON!, GO BLUEMON!, GO YELLOWMON!, GO FREAKYPOKEMONRIP-OFFTHATALWAYSENDSWITHMONMON!

Xavi

Smash Cadet
How is that not photoshopped? Ripping the model would take way longer and would seem kinda useless...

Little_Dragon

Smash Rookie
Pokemon's repetitive nature does little for me, also. And don't get me started on Yu-Gi-Oh.

How is that not photoshopped? Ripping the model would take way longer and would seem kinda useless...
It's not 'shopped because someone did indeed rip the model, after which I imported it into Poser 7, where I can now pose it like an action figure, render it from any angle, and create complex animations like the Lucario Wash dance.

Darknyss

Smash Rookie
I don't watch Digimon.
Why?
1. It's a Pokemon rip-off.
2. GO REDMON!, GO BLUEMON!, GO YELLOWMON!, GO FREAKYPOKEMONRIP-OFFTHATALWAYSENDSWITHMONMON!
Digimon is actually not based off of Pokemon at all, the creator actually got the idea from Tamagotchi. I do prefer Digimon over Pokemon but I stil play Pokemon.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Digimon is actually not based off of Pokemon at all, the creator actually got the idea from Tamagotchi. I do prefer Digimon over Pokemon but I stil play Pokemon.
Welcome to SmashBoards @ Darknyss Darknyss :shades:.
Lucario with a digimon texture skin = an automatic buff in my book, Digimon are stronger than Pokemon but I love both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom