• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Special Ledge Trump

Michael Hill

Smash Rookie
I have no idea if I'm the first one to discover this or not, but I found something interesting on accident a long time ago. If you stand about two or three Lucarios from the left edge at 0%, face the edge, perform an up special, and immediately hold down; Lucario will ledge snap. This technique can be done from different distances bsed on your aura and I cannot get it to work on the right side very well. All this being said, is this a particularly useful skill? And has this been done before somewhere else?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I have no idea if I'm the first one to discover this or not, but I found something interesting on accident a long time ago. If you stand about two or three Lucarios from the left edge at 0%, face the edge, perform an up special, and immediately hold down; Lucario will ledge snap. This technique can be done from different distances bsed on your aura and I cannot get it to work on the right side very well. All this being said, is this a particularly useful skill? And has this been done before somewhere else?
Ah, Extremehogging, which was also in Brawl.

It has been known for quite sometime, but thank you for your enthusiasm. There are still things about Smash 4 Lucario that we do not know (and that I need help testing).

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I used to looooove this tech back in Brawl where it came from, but I still have trouble extremehogging to the right ledge on most stages. But the good thing is that it's pretty consistent on the left ledge (for me at least), & I sometimes think about extremehogging into trump. With the beefy smash dudes video, we can do something crisp like buffered wall-jump Fair into Doublejump Fired Aura Sphere yeah?

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't even risk it. Despite it not only being difficult to consistently get the distance correct, if you hit them with the hitbox you are gonna die.

Last edited:

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
You can't do it on the right, I don't think.

If you want to actually do it, make sure you test every variable and get the spacing correctly or your attempts to look fancy will end in you freefallin' to yer death.

Top Bottom