• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
@JohnnstR how much would you say that your game improved when you did Jab Lock stuff?

I'm having a heck of a time convincing people that Jab Locks should be integral to Lucario's play style. But when you get a free 50% due to a missed tech or NAiring someone off of a platform... I think there's a lot of potential.

Honestly, I think JohnnstR is the first person in the world who is playing Lucario correctly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm dedicated to working on a lot of projects right now and can't host two MU threads, if someone wants to restart it here, let me know and I can set it up for you to run it and such.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm dedicated to working on a lot of projects right now and can't host two MU threads, if someone wants to restart it here, let me know and I can set it up for you to run it and such.
I'd be interested.

:150:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Fsmash after it?

Don't think that works.
If someone tries to grab us during frames 61-68 grounded and we don't do anything we can punish it. I love doing pivot FSmashes.

We lose our invincibility when we decide to do something during frames 61-68 grounded.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Isn't that entirely relying on the fact people are unaware of it and it stops working when they learn about it?

It seems nifty for people who are unaware but it can lose value past that.

Croi

Smash Lord
Ever since Discord became a thing, I'm sure every character board on Smashboards has seen their hayday of activity. Just go to Discord instead.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sad to see this place die...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
If Smashboards integrated with Discord somehow and if Smashboards had something like alerts of tournaments in your area and easy to find info about characters and character placings... Things would be a lot more active here.

I'm having trouble thinking what still needs to be labbed for us too.

How have you guys been doing?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
How many of you are or have gotten Sun and/or Moon?

I forgot that Pokemon Bank needs some time before it will be ready for Sun and Moon...

I mass bred Fletchling with Gale Wings in gen 6, thinking I could troll people with Wonder Trade in Gen 7. Gale Wings got nerfed and will only have priority at full HP.

After over 2 boxes of Gale Wings Fletchling with 5 IVs... I got a shiny Gale Wings Fletchling with perfect stats except in HP. Now I have to probably wait a couple months before I can make that HP IV perfect in Moon. This will be the first competitive shiny I hatched that I will be able to use. Which I just trolled myself super hard with because of the nerf. I am also ADD and OCD, soooo I can't wait to get that bird perfect. Instead of trolling others I trolled myself, but in such a way that it is not too bad.

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
I got both, of course.

If you're going to do VGC they are locked to native until next season anyways.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I got both, of course.

If you're going to do VGC they are locked to native until next season anyways.
Recent over centralized VGC formats I abhor. I've tried it in the VGC special ladder for Seasons 2 and 3 of Battle Spot, which was the official Nintendo ladder for gen 6 that even Se Jun Park played on and I hated the VGC ladder. I was rated the overall best US player for those two seasons.

Rotations and Triples are more of my thing. I am so salty that there are no official ladders of those formats in Gen 7.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
hi everyone i know this thread is beyond dead because i've been gone but I just wanted to inform all of you that im back

Top Bottom