• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Please dont do floof stoof. And dont keep the current title. Its sounds like its trying to hard to be cute when its not.

And especially not were lonely. Thats just straight up shooting yourself in the foot.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Please dont do floof stoof. And dont keep the current title. Its sounds like its trying to hard to be cute when its not.

And especially not were lonely. Thats just straight up shooting yourself in the foot.
What would you suggest then?
You're fun at parties
Croi mai boi, we need to play again sometime. You will probably body me though. Hit me up on Skype or Discord sometime.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
What does that even mean? That's not very friendly at all.
I mean you can go with floof stoof. But if you do, I guarantee you that it will be as dead as it is now.

Get a title that hooks people and it will bring in more new people lurking. Get lurkers and it will grow from there

Croi

Smash Lord
He's right, we should look to other chat's examples of an eye-catching social. We should look to such award winners as Falcon CHAT!, Mario Hotel, and of course Hocotate Meets Koppai!

Call it whatever, we're not titling a book here.

Croi mai boi, we need to play again sometime. You will probably body me though. Hit me up on Skype or Discord sometime.
ur rite i'll fkn rek u m8

Also it's a date

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I mean you can go with floof stoof. But if you do, I guarantee you that it will be as dead as it is now.

Get a title that hooks people and it will bring in more new people lurking. Get lurkers and it will grow from there
I think Floof Stoof is a silly title without being overly obnoxious. A lot of Lucarios love the word "floof" and it may help to get people talking about the character again on here.

Another thing that might help is some interesting discussion about the character. Lucario's meta really grew on here and we should try to get the ball rolling again.

I think NAir hit 2 has more potential than we give it. I do not think we use it enough to set up some traps... The Art of Corrin video has got me thinking about Aura Dog's meta again...

I do not think there are enough people labbing this character anyway. It's tough to lab stuff when you work full time and are exhausted at the end of the day. Also I blame Fire Emblem Fates (super fun btw).

I wonder how long FAir to footstool can work because if we get someone like Cloud or Mac offstage and do that... That's probably a stock.

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
It's more about not having a socially awkward title. I mean do you need really need to reinforce stereotypes about Lucario mains more than is already assumed lol?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
It's more about not having a socially awkward title. I mean do you need really need to reinforce stereotypes about Lucario mains more than is already assumed lol?
But it's a little too early for "The Aura Dog Days of Summer".

Do you think Glaceons can get brain freeze?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ok, you got your lonely title.

Now change it to something GOOD about us

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ok, you got your lonely title.

Now change it to something GOOD about us
You could say we have all the cookies in the world here and it wont do nothing. This was a place of low population that got slaughtered by skype and finished off by discord.

Every new person who ends up here ends up on those places within a second.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
You could say we have all the cookies in the world here and it wont do nothing. This was a place of low population that got slaughtered by skype and finished off by discord.

Every new person who ends up here ends up on those places within a second.
Yes people have left.

Why would anyone want to stay in a place that attacks you for giving your opinion? Speaking from my experience, all I did was say I didn't like the two titles presented. As a matter of fact, nothing I said was bad for anyone. Then I get crude sarcasic remarks by Croi. Hell, the first one was personal.

Thats not something anyone would want to come back to.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yes people have left.

Why would anyone want to stay in a place that attacks you for giving your opinion? Speaking from my experience, all I did was say I didn't like the two titles presented. As a matter of fact, nothing I said was bad for anyone. Then I get crude sarcasic remarks by Croi. Hell, the first one was personal.

What he is talking about is something legitimate though.

It's not an unfriendly attitude, it's really chats can do that over forums sometimes depending on the situation. Which in a way it has affected a lot of places around here.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yes people have left.

Receiving sarcasm is not a personal attack nor attacking you in general and you got snippy with your previous post over the thread title. The only bad experience here is the one you set for yourself.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
What he is talking about is something legitimate though.

It's not an unfriendly attitude, it's really chats can do that over forums sometimes depending on the situation. Which in a way it has affected a lot of places around here.
Uhhh... Can you rephrase that

Receiving sarcasm is not a personal attack nor attacking you in general and you got snippy with your previous post over the thread title. The only bad experience here is the one you set for yourself.
Listen, I'm perfectly fine with receiving those types of remarks, because I'm a baller and I can handle that **** no biggie, but you can't deny the fact that that was made to be an insult.

The reason I bring this up is that if it happened to me, what are the chances that it didn't already happen to someone else? Or how about if there are new people, but they are afraid to post, fearing that they might be insulted?

This makes it feel like there is some sort of tention in that now you've got to watch what you say, or else you run the risk of getting roasted by some, if not the entire thread. This gets less and less people talking. Of course NOW the thought of going to an external source like skype and discord seems like a good idea, because from the way its presented it sounds like hills and meadows of people having a good time and talking about whatever their little hearts desire. If this thread didn't have the problem of shunning people to silence, there wouldn't be a need to find an alternate place to do your talking.

Croi

Smash Lord
That's a lot of words just to say "I don't like being told I'm fun at parties"

Don't take things so seriously Broseidon. If I were trying to be mean, I would have, I dunno, called you fat or something.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
So how about those Sun and Moon mons?

I noped so hard at that Grass starter's typing. I want a Litten, even if it is a little fuzz ball of anger and hate.

When I saw the Sun legend I was like holy carp that is a Mega Pyroar. I like the Moon legend's design.

The thing that would make me get both versions would be if Team Flare returned in Sun and if Team Plasma returned in Moon.

Please balance the meta, Nintendo...

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
And another gen where everyone auto picks the fire type, with the mild exception of Gen 5/6 where the water starter is a good HM slave...

Oh ye theres a Shiny Xerneas Mystery gift right now, just picked up 4 copies.

Edit: You might as well get both Sun/Moon, so you get double the mystery gifts.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I heard you guys where lonely~

For an old Lucario Main I sure don't hang out here as much as I should.

Well Hello!

:150:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
The whole R.O.B. boards hasn't had a post in 2 days, so honestly you guys aren't that lonely.
Where's the Popplio fans at?

Last edited:
Top Bottom