• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Both fire types? Noob alert
I pick fire starters almost all the time and Zard is pretty much tied with Lucario for my fav pokemon.

i guess that explains why you're red

cause you know
fire

fire is red

yeah...
Pretty on the point actually.

Red is the best color, though white, black, pink and blue are close seconds

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
omg. Can't this petty **** stop? Lets move on already ffs.

Anyway, that feeling when you're a stock behind, you even out the stocks and a uncharged fsmash kills luigi at 21% on delfino (Not on walkoffs too)

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
omg. Can't this petty **** stop? Lets move on already ffs.

Anyway, that feeling when you're a stock behind, you even out the stocks and a uncharged fsmash kills luigi at 21% on delfino (Not on walkoffs too)
The resistance will never stop. The Berlin Lucario Wall will remain standing and strong as long as certain people exist as seen today..

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean you already kinda have to be one to have those reactions when locking a thread under a minute
Nah, no need to clutter the boards with thread after thread that mostly could just be talked about here in the social.

Granted, I remember such discussions like, "Would Lucario save a school bus on fire full of kindergartners"

I miss those days.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Nah, no need to clutter the boards with thread after thread that mostly could just be talked about here in the social.

Granted, I remember such discussions like, "Would Lucario save a school bus on fire full of kindergartners"

I miss those days.
Is that thread still open? And if not could you open it?

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario

I miss those days.
you miss them? but you prevent them? yeah ok, that makes a lot of sense.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Is that thread still open? And if not could you open it?
It's in a social that got locked lol, idk if I can reopen it atm.

you miss them? but you prevent them? yeah ok, that makes a lot of sense.
Forum organization, it's ok in a social, no need for a separate thread.

School bus stuff was in a social thread.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

I miss those days.
well, would Lucario save a school bus on fire full of kindergartners? I need answers
You just got Greninja'd.
q.q

Albie83

Smash Apprentice
I have been posting on this board for a while now and I just realized there is a board for each character, lol. So, howdy to all you Lucario fans. He is a favorite of mine in Smash Bros.

Top Bottom