• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Weekly reminder to join the skype group if you want to get better and look at cool lucario art!

Neiroa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neiroa
Weekly reminder to join the skype group if you want to get better and look at cool lucario art!
I want to join the skype group :)
I would like to do dittos with some of you soon, I need to improve with Lucario.

Last edited:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Cool art can be sexy. Sexy art can be cool.
Amen.
I kinda hate how people act like one quality completely ruins the other. >w> Attractive characters tend to look pretty ****ing cool as well.

Btw 3rd at that tournament. Thanks for all the rosalina help, but a wario ended up taking me out twice. ****.
****ing bullocks.

but truly, thank you for the Rosalina tips. They were very helpful. I only wish I was able to apply them, but maybe next time i'll get the chance to beat up the gravity queen.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Maybe not so much aura dog for me.
but I ain't gonna shame anyone if that's your thing.

It's like.
I've been on the internet so long furries are ****ing tame in comparison.
Damn.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Amen.
I kinda hate how people act like one quality completely ruins the other. >w> Attractive characters tend to look pretty ****ing cool as well.

Btw 3rd at that tournament. Thanks for all the rosalina help, but a wario ended up taking me out twice. ****.
****ing bullocks.

but truly, thank you for the Rosalina tips. They were very helpful. I only wish I was able to apply them, but maybe next time i'll get the chance to beat up the gravity queen.
I would offer some matchup grinding online if I still had internet with me right now. :/

Some matchups are just a lot easier to learn by adapting.

Mightyno.M

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mickeyx
3DS FC
4141-2356-8625
If possible I would like to join the skype group

Kinda trying to learn Lucario and want to be in contact with some more mains

Sorry if there was a dedicated topic I must've missed it

Neiroa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neiroa
Hey guys, I discovered a new combo not a long time ago, and I wanted to share it, but maybe you already know it, so don't hesitate to tell me if this is the case.

To do it you must do a Reverse Aerial Rush to a Fair (hitting with the back hitbox) and finish with a Bair.
It's a true combo and can kill. But it seems that this only works on the taller characters than lucario. I tested it on Falco, Zelda and Samus and it works on them, and it don't work on another Lucario for example.
Also it works only on middle high % on both Lucario and the other character (that's why it can kill).

I tested it in training mode only, so maybe it can be hard to do in a real match. But it exists, so it's may be interesting.
I also made a video in case I have badly explained. Sorry for the (very) bad quality:
- https://youtu.be/fCC3fZ4Q9jw

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Hey guys, I discovered a new combo not a long time ago, and I wanted to share it, but maybe you already know it, so don't hesitate to tell me if this is the case.

To do it you must do a Reverse Aerial Rush to a Fair (hitting with the back hitbox) and finish with a Bair.
It's a true combo and can kill. But it seems that this only works on the taller characters than lucario. I tested it on Falco, Zelda and Samus and it works on them, and it don't work on another Lucario for example.
Also it works only on middle high % on both Lucario and the other character (that's why it can kill).

I tested it in training mode only, so maybe it can be hard to do in a real match. But it exists, so it's may be interesting.
I also made a video in case I have badly explained. Sorry for the (very) bad quality:
Getting people caught in an asc and then doing this works too

ASC JC Usmash is too mainstream anyways

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I used to think Pikachu vs. Lucario was a difficult or bad matchup for us but certain changes have helped us, namely our jab not being useless anymore. The matchup pretty much plays out how it did in Brawl now.

I've learned Lucario is one of the few characters that doesn't really have to deal with zoning. Once you learn when to use Force Palm at higher percents, zoning becomes useless since it can pretty much cut through anything. I realized this during a tournament match against Duck Hunt.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
I used to think Pikachu vs. Lucario was a difficult or bad matchup for us but certain changes have helped us, namely our jab not being useless anymore. The matchup pretty much plays out how it did in Brawl now.

I've learned Lucario is one of the few characters that doesn't really have to deal with zoning. Once you learn when to use Force Palm at higher percents, zoning becomes useless since it can pretty much cut through anything. I realized this during a tournament match against Duck Hunt.
Yeah, I feel like the Pikachu MU isn't as bad as people say. He has a pretty hard time killing if you know how to DI his upthrow into Thunder and pretty much needs a read to hit with his smashes. Plus you can DT his Neutral B when you're at high Aura and catch him off guard.

But then again, the Pika's in my region aren't the best so I could be wrong...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Wow this is super legit.

Empire~

s a d b o y s
Does anyone have the video of Lucario "shield dropping" with aura sphere charge? can't find it anywhere

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Furries are alrdy ****ed in the head, and I believe inkbunny allows you to post lolicon. So I think that's one of the bigger reasons, not as big or popular as FA but it's there for those kinda people?

I forgot about weasyl lol

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Will, I thought you weren't a furry?

On behalf of all furries everywhere... I apologize to those peeking in this thread.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Don't worry, if you post here or hang out in an Aura Dog chat you will likely become a furry if you aren't one.

Such is the fate of Lucario mains...

Top Bottom