• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

Devvondagr8t

Smash Rookie
NNID
devvondagr8t
3DS FC
1934-1162-2157
Post about aura dog here!

skype:?chat&blob=Fhs_aLl1AE7JLlgCGxmYgT5uXyeA45EZtqjzgfJPlR8f0IFeiFxhtej2B7MQA8DfJPV9eEBXsOOocuf3qDLKfrMFppCEqfeWyOoYqIZKU_7i_FbfM5RFFj0XJaLIcWaWJsq3wLaLPRaZyT5DFIiNBawH72yeI5aeALZJFWwjyQx29iEs0txkchRvy11FDJ8uXwjWrpf0vdPMkL6yDBudPEZ-mpB7GTo

Lucario skype group
-Dont join if you don't main lucario or are an idiot

Mind if I join this Skype Group?

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
So I just ran into AlpharadTV on For Glory a little while ago. And I rekt him. He left after our first and only round so I didn't get a chance to say hi lol. And to be on the safe side I did a bit of searching around and it was indeed the real deal; same mii, username, and everything.

Think this will be good news for us or will we be getting some more "Lucayro op plz narf"? =P

Gune

Smash Lord
So I just ran into AlpharadTV on For Glory a little while ago. And I rekt him. He left after our first and only round so I didn't get a chance to say hi lol. And to be on the safe side I did a bit of searching around and it was indeed the real deal; same mii, username, and everything.

Think this will be good news for us or will we be getting some more "Lucayro op plz narf"? =P
Heh, who knows it might push him to make lucario 101.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
I had the weirdest dream the other day. Leo and Karai had to team up with Japanese pop idols to defeat monsters that escaped from old film reels and Static shock was helping them until he got caught by the uber rich Osaka guy from Kill la kill.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.
I hope Mr. Iwata doesn't mind waiting, because I still suck at drawing, RIP. Damn it, it's only been a week since I got my Wii U, lol.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Finally! THIS is the community I have been looking for! I have never met anyone before who was a Luca main(outside of myself). It's refreshing to see I'm not alone in the world! It's been four years since I started playing Lucario, and man, how he has changed since his Brawl incarnation...

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
I don't mean to be a bother, but I'm not sure where to find this official Skype group as the link in the first page doesn't get me anywhere (never used Skype, no idea what I'm doing). If someone from the inside needs to invite me, my account name is mika_dagger-fists.

Welcome, Triforce!

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to be a bother, but I'm not sure where to find this official Skype group as the link in the first page doesn't get me anywhere (never used Skype, no idea what I'm doing). If someone from the inside needs to invite me, my account name is mika_dagger-fists.

Welcome, Triforce!
Thanks. I assume you're a Luca main yourself?

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
Thanks. I assume you're a Luca main yourself?
I wouldn't play this game seriously otherwise, he was basically the system seller for me, lol. But I only have about one week of experience so far. I had to sit on my ass at a gun show for a whole weekend selling handmade holsters to afford this thing. xD

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't play this game seriously otherwise, he was basically the system seller for me, lol. But I only have about one week of experience so far. I had to sit on my *** at a gun show for a whole weekend selling handmade holsters to afford this thing. xD
I admire the dedication... I remember the day Smash 4 came out I literally hit the ground running out of seventh period(still in high school) and didn't stop until I hit the GameStop three miles away. And I never run. I finally hit 500 For Glory matches as Lucario, a total of 1300-something matches. Achievement GET!

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
I admire the dedication... I remember the day Smash 4 came out I literally hit the ground running out of seventh period(still in high school) and didn't stop until I hit the GameStop three miles away. And I never run. I finally hit 500 For Glory matches as Lucario, a total of 1300-something matches. Achievement GET!
A full-on sprint? Damn, excitement makes people achieve crazy things. I should take note of that when exercise gets boring, lol.
Congratulations on your 500th anniversary! I'm avoiding the online play until I purchase a LAN adapter, but we should have a spot of fisticuffs sometime!

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
A full-on sprint? Damn, excitement makes people achieve crazy things. I should take note of that when exercise gets boring, lol.
Congratulations on your 500th anniversary! I'm avoiding the online play until I purchase a LAN adapter, but we should have a spot of fisticuffs sometime!
Come at me! I would love a challenge from someone who doesn't use crap-cheap combos/characters and actually uses skill. You'd be surprised how little skill I see on my level.
1300 matches? Beat my 2800+ matches, not counting offline, as Sexy Hips Dog x3
Hey, I'm trying :3 Working with the bad wifi I have and unreliable-at-best 3DS I have(I don't have a wii u, I'm saving for the NX), even a dozen or so matches in a row is hard.
I'll try to get my friend code up here soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Phone Skype is butt. Second time this has happened to me.

Last edited:

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm trying :3 Working with the bad wifi I have and unreliable-at-best 3DS I have(I don't have a wii u, I'm saving for the NX), even a dozen or so matches in a row is hard.
I'll try to get my friend code up here soon.
I can't imagine having 500 matches with bad wifi, 20 was enough for me, lol.

Is this lag or input delay an issue for everyone? Do we need to look for people in our region rather than get better connection?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I can't imagine having 500 matches with bad wifi, 20 was enough for me, lol.

Is this lag or input delay an issue for everyone? Do we need to look for people in our region rather than get better connection?
I've lagged out fighting my friend about eight feet away from me, so...

ZeroSnipist

Smash Apprentice
Hey Lucario players! We from the Ryu boards are making a doubles thread. The purpose of the thread is to find the best partner for Ryu. I'm going to invite as many people I can at once and get discussions going on all at once. We invite you to our dojo and hope you could help us discuss Lucario and Ryu in doubles. Thank you in advance!

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
I played against an obvious lag switcher earlier. First 3 rounds smooth as butter; fourth has input lag everywhere and 5th stutters constantly. Still rekt him. He tried to play the blame game after the 4th and 5th and so I just changed my name to “Git Gud”. After our 5th he blamed lag yet again and made a poor insult attempt, and after I changed my name to “BlameGame”, “Lol” and then to “GIT GUD”, he left. That's right kiddo you better run.

On another note I struck the 5k match mile marker shortly after x3

Last edited:

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Congrats @ Loota Loota for winning Union V!
Thanks, even if it has been already over a month since that happened :p Zero's vid is quite funny since he's talking about post patch Falcon but the matches are actually pre patch. I don't mind though, I'll take all the exposure I can get...!

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
@ Kami~ Kami~ , @ Loota Loota , @ Croi Croi , @Steam , @Sunnysunny

Hey top Lucario's, just wondering how much you guys practice on average, what is the skill level of the people you practice with, what do you practice (like timing, BReverses, etc.), and what is your controller setup?

This info will help me and other Lucarios improve their game.

Top Bottom