• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

Typhlosion09

Smash Cadet
NNID
Typhlosion09
3DS FC
0473-9119-9001
Hey can someone post a tiers list of lucario mains here? I need to know who I should challenge once I am able to play online.
Doesn't matter who you play, Lucario dittos are always so stupidly close it's almost 50-50 every time

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Doesn't matter who you play, Lucario dittos are always so stupidly close it's almost 50-50 every time
Dittos don't prove anything but they still can make you a better player if the other player has tech. You can see it directly and try it yourself in the games or just copy other peoples styles

me and other people in the lucario skype learned a ton from just lucario dittos

Last edited:

Typhlosion09

Smash Cadet
NNID
Typhlosion09
3DS FC
0473-9119-9001
Dittos don't prove anything but they still can make you a better player if the other player has tech. You can see it directly and try it yourself in the games or just copy other peoples styles

Oh I thought he was playing to win, not to get better. Forget anything I said.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What happened here?

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Just a bunch of evil heretics who'd rather kneel before a group of Moderators rather than you, Lord Goomy.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is horrible...

Last edited:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
what's there to be salty about when im THIS good. The only thing to be salty about is how it's so hard to feel like theres any competition among other lucario or learn anything from them because they're for glory level.

lol spider you always just agree with what the person above you says, lrn 2 think on ur own but you're a shulk main so that cant be expected l0l
Yo let's play. I think I'm better then you. Not sure though.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Junebug knows about the asjc. He just doesn't use it. I showed it to him at aftershock.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh Kami, I miss reading your entertaining comments in Skype.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Don't have Skype or smashladder
My nnid is xxdaybreakxx add me and I'll add you. Don't have much ditto experience but it'll be a good fight regardless.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Don't have Skype or smashladder
My nnid is xxdaybreakxx add me and I'll add you. Don't have much ditto experience but it'll be a good fight regardless.
i'll play you in an hour if you're still here and if you cant then im not setting up a match through smashboards again

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Haha ok. There will be no flake on this end.

Last edited:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
She's better then me. I won 5/30 matches. Very technically sound. Give me one month and I'll be able to beat her.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
How many warnings does it take to get banned? Or get any sort of punishment at all? Telling Kami that he's hurting people's feelings doesn't seem to be having much effect.
I think it's fueling his power tbh.

Also this. This is honestly something I need to do more, and even if you happen to outmatch your opponent, you can still learn some nice set ups and strategy and add them to your list of options. Tbh, I grow the most from playing or watching other lucarios.

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I think it's fueling his power tbh.

Also this. This is honestly something I need to do more, and even if you happen to outmatch your opponent, you can still learn some nice set ups and strategy and add them to your list of options. Tbh, I grow the most from playing or watching other lucarios.
Steam is waiting for you to surpass him. Get more active on Skype and Smashladder, yo.

I will happily help you break any bad habits you may have as well.

@ Kami~ Kami~ you lost 5 games to D? I expected you to win 20/20. Looking forward to playing you tonight. I'm hoping you destroy me per usual.

Croi

Smash Lord
Your wife/girlfriend and your mother switch bodies. The only way to switch them back is to have sex with one of them. Which one do you have sex with?

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Both ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a more serious note, can somebody explain how Kami could do a D-air without canceling his upwards momentum here https://youtu.be/jUZ95rtZvA0?t=7m41s ?
Wow, Lucario's air dodge being the most punishable in the game shows so badly in those matches.

No idea who thought Falcon and ZSS UAir was a balanced move rofl. Can't even challenge it and then you get killed off the top from ZSS by Up-B.

Might as well just spam counter in the air, less punishable frames than Air Dodge I bet, sheesh. In all seriousness though I feel at times air dodging gets us killed more often than just throwing out a DAir or FAir to try to get them off.

Last edited:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Both ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a more serious note, can somebody explain how Kami could do a D-air without canceling his upwards momentum here https://youtu.be/jUZ95rtZvA0?t=7m41s ?
Moves that can cause your character's momentum to be halted for a brief moment like Toon Link's down air attack or Sheik's down air attack won't do so if they're used right after you exit hitstun sustained from another attack. It's the reason that Captain Falcon's Wind-up Raptor Boost causes him to move very far in a direction when it is used right after hitstun ends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom